27: Flight back Home

A/N: School's starting in a week, so please expect a few semi-hiatuses! Here's another chapter for you guys, I hope you like it!

Sorry I can't reply to the comments as of now, I'll reply to them when I get back! I still have matters to attend, so I apologize immediately. But I managed to slip this in on time. I didn't even proofread this.

Thank you for understanding, I love you all!

*-*-*-*

27: Flight back Home

*-*-*-*

Aomine told me that he had to go buy somethings, so I left him to do his job. Really, I couldn't follow him everywhere. I'm not his personal maid. Cue to a scoff here.

I got another call from Father, telling me to pack my things. I immediately knew why, and didn't question him further.

Kise was still out of town, and I couldn't miss him more. While I was finishing packing, I hit dial on Kise's number that I've come to know by heart. He answered halfway through the fourth ring.

"Hello?" His voice sounded sophisticated, and it seemed as though he was busy.

"Kise, it's me."

"Kaecchi! It's been so long since I saw you!" Kise's tone went up immediately, and I chuckled.

"Yeah. You don't know I miss you here."

"Aww, don't say that, it's going to make me miss you more."

"Heh. When'll you come back?"

"Well... Maybe the week after tomorrow. My sister has food poisoning, and she's just transferred into a ward right now."

"Ah.. Is she okay?"

"She's quite stable, but haven't really woken up from her consciousness yet."

"I see. I'm calling to tell you that I'm going back home. Send my regards to your family, okay? I love you, Kise."

"Alright. You take care. I love you too."

"Thanks, you too."

We ended the call, and I resumed packing. Aomine, then, barged inside the room, and stopped when he saw me packing again.

"Where are you going now?" He asked curiously.

"I'm going back home. It's going to be long, maybe around five days."

"No kidding. Five days?"

"Yep."

Just then, another person barged into my room. Aomine and I turned again. What's wrong with people barging into other people's room these days? Have they no sense of privacy? Or are they just jealous of my room having privacy at the corner of the floor?

Oh wells. But if you guessed my father, you got it right.

"Ah, Aomine. You're just in time. I have to talk to the both of you."

"Yes?" We both answered simultaneously, and he chuckled.

"Well, actually, I plan to invite Aomine to come back home with us." Father stated simply. My eyes went wide.

"Why?!"

"Because I have to meet your grandparents."

"Ahh.." I trailed. I never really liked my grandparents. Most of my friends like theirs, but I almost hated mine.

They threatened to disown my father if my mother didn't do everything they say, and when they found out she was pregnant with me, they told my mother that it must be a boy and I must attend the college of their choice or else not only my mother would get it, but her family would too.