"Actually, after landing and trying to contact you, Anika Di called me, asking me for your car's number. I dutifully narrated it, but.." Rudra left it hanging, enjoying Shivaay's restlessness. "Anika Di didn't really cut the call so I actually heard your not-so-smooth excuse." Rudra grinned and Shivaay hid his face in his hands.

"Rudra, don't you dare take it in any other sense. She is my frien-"

"Best friend," Om provided and Shivaay only rolled his eyes.

"And I think I can hug her."

"Toh mere naam pe bill kyu faad rahe ho?" Rudra raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"It's not even a day since she's here and you've already picked up on her language again!" Shivaay looked at his brother incredulously.

Rudra grinned. Before they could continue, Shivaay's phone rang. Siddharth Vikram Rana. Shivaay looked at the phone, surprised.

When Shivaay picked up the call, he only got more confused. Leaving his brothers on the couch, staring after him, Shivaay called out to Tej.

-

Shivaay came to the hall, in search of Tej.

"Bade Papa?"

"Yes, Shivaay?"

"Is there any recent deal that we grabbed?"

"Yes the new venture..." Tej trailed off, not really understanding Shivaay's confused look.

"No, something with the Ranas in picture?"

"Shivaay, I have absolutely no idea. Why do you ask?"

"Siddharth called, congratulating me." Shivaay tried raking his brains in an attempt to remember anything.

Anika stood up and hurried to her room, leaving the elder Oberois, looking, guilty?

Shivaay knew Anika was upset, but what exactly happened, he had no idea. She was alright, a few moments before he came.

He hurried behind her, forgetting about Siddharth and his alien phonecall.

-

Shivaay rapped his knuckles against the open door, making Anika look up from her phone. She raised her eyebrows in question.

"May I come in?"

"Nope." Anika crossed her legs in Indian style, making space for Shivaay anyway.

Shivaay sat on the bed, looking at her expectantly. Anika turned herself and rested her head on Shivaay's shoulder.

"Tonight, please?" Anika closed her eyes.

"Anika, you have just come back from Delhi. You must be tired."

"Shivaay, I really need it."

"How do you need it?" Shivaay asked, annoyed at her unreasonable request. "Are the previous 75 times not enough?"

"Hawww, you still keep count? When will you leave Maths behind? And you know I need that dose whenever I am upset."

"Yes, I always keep count. Nope, I am not leaving Maths behind, ever. It's integral part of Businessman's life, you see. Now tell me what makes you upset. That's what I came to ask, in the first place."

"Woh sab jaane do, I have something for you!" Anika clapped her hands at suddenly remembering something.

Hurriedly, she checked her bag, grinning victoriously on finding a golden box.

She came to him and handed it over to him. Shivaay inspected the box before looking at Anika in amusement.

Watermelon candies from Turkey.

"Daksh had visited only a few weeks ago. Brought lots of things. This one is specifically for you!" Anika grinned.

"You told you boyfriend even about how we met?" Shivaay looked at her incredulously. He always thought those were their special memories.

Anika seemed to stiffen at that. "It's not like that... Wait a minute, how do you know he is my boyfriend?"

Anika crossed her arms across her chest.

"Of course he'd know, Anika Didi!" Rudra grinned. "You forgot about this Billu sneaking behind doors on Saturday evenings?"

"Wait, what?" Shivaay looked confused. Pretended to.

"C'mon Shivaay, all of us know you listened to my conversation with OmRu. No need to play saint." Anika rolled her eyes.

"So you guys could've called me over to join you!"

"Whenever we did, you apparently had some work or the other. I don't understand what fun it is to listen to someone else's conversation."

"Why are you even here?"

"Haan haan, now you'll only want to talk to your best friend." Rudra grumbled. "Anyway, Anika Di, Dadi decided to tell everything to your Bagad Billa!" Rudra grinned, his excitement not really concealed.

"Tell me what?"

"That's for you to ask and her to answer." Saying so, Rudra grabbed a nervous Anika's hand and dragged her, leaving Shivaay behind.

"And then they ask why I am jealous." Shivaay grunted and followed suit.

-

Shivaay wondered what Dadi had to tell to him, considering his whole family stood in the hall. Family includes Anika.

"Billu, uh, there's something we are hiding from you."

Shivaay, who had already guessed that something was fishy since Anika's arrival, only nodded.

"It is something we should have told you long back. It's just that we didn't know how to break this to you."

"Dadi, this is getting terrifying. What is it?"

"Anika is getting married."

So, what do you think? How will Shivaay react? Why didn't they tell him earlier? Why is Anika upset? What does she want tonight ;)

I am so sorry for disappearing. Had been a bit busy. Thank you for all the love <3

Let me know how this one is, I have written it in quite a hurry.

BlackManiacx

P.S. Sorry for this filler. I am hoping this gets interesting from the next update :)