S9 E1: The Brutes VS Local Competitors

Commentator: Welcome everybody to PWE! Tonight, we have the returning Brutes in action.
Ring Announcer: The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!

Ring Announcer: Introducing first, from Michigan, Jack and Howler, The Brutes!
Commentator: These two said that they got lost trying to find a match and they also realized that they are a strong team together so they joined forces once again.
Ring Announcer: Introducing second, local competitors!
Commentator: Something tells me that these two are not going to be walking after this.
Referee: Ring the bell!
*bell rings*
Commentator: And one of the local competitors tried to escape but Howler caught before he could and hits him with a German Suplex! Howler throws this pup into their corner and Jack tags himself in and they connect with a double dropkick and  Jack tags in Howler once again and they take out the pup on the apron and now Howler connects with a neckbreaker! Oh and Jack with a Punished Reasons to the pup on the floor! Now Howler tags in Jack once again and these two call this the Howling Punishment!
Referee: 1..2..3! Ring the bell!
*bell rings*

Ring Announcer: Here are your winners, The Brutes!
Commentator: Jack and Howler just showed pure domination and like I said, these two are strong together. Thanks for watching PWE! Goodnight everybody!

————————————————————

Their move called the Howling Punishment goes like this.