i have to tell someone

(okay so as some of you know I've been having some problems but i thought it would be okay if i at lest tried to get this next update for all of you so here it is and sorry if its shitty~Tomaway2016)

Goldie's P.O.V

after i cleaned up it was 10:25am and the place was full i watched as the kids would come and go and remembered what it was like to be them.

~Flash Back~

"hey Gavin harry up were going to be late" "okay" i said running down the stairs and out the house to the car where my mum was waiting. after the long drive me, Luke and Issac got out and i ran inside and went to say happy birthday to (Y/n) "hey happy birthday" i said to her when i found her "thanks" she said and smiled after she opened up all her presents we all went off to play but (Y/n) was told to stay for a little bit and i told her that i'll tell her about Goldie, after i ran off to Golden Freddy and saw someone on the way all my friends and my brothers were there so i ran up to them "whats going on" i whispered to Wendy "SpringBonnie has a surprise for us" she whispered back and i thought i would stay for a bit i could go see Goldie when (Y/n)'s done. SpringBonnie took us to the back room and we all suddenly heared a scream i turned around to see Wendy on the ground in a pool of blood and a purple man towering over all of us one by one he killed my friends and family and me

~End Flash Back~  

i started to cry thinking of that time we all lost our lives and (Y/n) lost us, it was nice to see her again.

~TimeSkip~

(Y/n) P.O.V

i woke up and looked at my clock it was 3:50pm i don't normally sleep that much so i was a bit shocked to see how much i did sleep it had been a long time since i had gone to school after starting my job, i was told that Jeremy and Mike where going to do the night-shift with me so this could be fun if we play truth or dare again i was lost in my thoughts when a buzzing sound caught my attention i looked at my clock and saw it was 10:56pm (yes i am lazy AF sorry) i got up and got ready when i was done i heared the door close and i had to jump out my window i ran to the place after being chased by PinkGuy, i had to tell someone about him maybe Goldie will understand.

after i got there i was face to face with Goldie "why were you running it's only 11:18pm, Mike and Jeremy aren't here yet" he said a look of concern on his face "*pant* can i *pant* talk *pant* to you" i said panting "sure come to my room, nobody can hear us there" after he said that he teleported us to his room. the walls where a lovely golden color and there was a bed in the middle of the room with dusty blonde colored sheets and a yellow dresser off to the right side of the bed, a bright gold lamp on top of the dresser, a light yellow night stand on the left side of the bed with a Golden Freddy plush on it, and a withe bookshelf with lots of books in it. "so what do you want to talk about (Y/n)" i was nervous but i had to tell someone even if he doesn't think i'm telling the truth "w-well i thought that i had to tell someone this and chose you" i started off he sat on that Goldie jumped up and hugged me "how long has this been going on his asked "a-a few days" i said "why didn't you tell anyone he said hugging me tighter "i didn't want any one to worry and when i tried to ask questions about it no one believed me" i said shacking "(Y/n) asking questions and telling someone is to different things"he said picking up and placing me on his bed checking to see if i was hurt after he made sure i had no marks on me he told me to stay and he would tell the others after that he left. after a little bit i heared screaming and i cot scared then the door bursts open with Mangle, Chica and Toy Chica jumping on me crushing me in a hug then my over protective brother came in (sorry if i didn't say it before your brother is mean because he is over protective just saying) he grabbed me and i knew he was angry "why didn't you tell me" he said in a low voice "i-i-i didn't think you w-w-would believe me" i said shaking he dropped me back on the bed  and hugged me "next time something like this happens tell" he says as he leaves saying one last thing "your staying hear i'll come with you" and with that he leaves. after what feels like a hour Mike and Jeremy show up. after wondering around the place talking with Jeremy i went to see Goldie who was asleep in the same spot as before i wonder if he ever sleeps in his bed.i went and picked his hat up and hid it away from him to see if he notices it's gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: okay so updates will be slower then normal i'm leaving tomorrow morning to go home and i still hate life even though thats every day but anyway i thought i would get this up for you guys and try to make it through life

Shad: hurry up and get packed

Me: okay well I've got to go talk to you in the next update all you lovely readers

Shad: I SAID HURRY UP!!!!

Me: fine, fine i'm coming.