Ruki x Reader ~ |Fireflies| {BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!}

Start from the beginning

Thank God this pervert is helping.. You thought and checked on the cake.

Until you heard clanking sounds from behind and when you looked back, you saw Ayato and Kanato holding bottles of wine and beer.

Your jaw drop when you saw this. "W-What is that for..?" You point at the bottles.

Ayato smirked and threw a bottle to Laito and he caught it on one hand without even looking while looking at the soup I made.

"Well, this is a party, right? We can't just waste it with cakes and balloons. It's lame and plain boring," Ayato said with a sadistic smirk. "So we'll make it more fun, heh."

"B-But-" You thought of all of the brothers knocked out and saying weird things in front of you. "I-I'm not allowing that! It'll be a mess!"

"To be honest, I agree with Ayato." Shu said and sat up from the couch.

"I allowed them to bring those bottles for fun. No more, no less." Reiji said.

You crossed your arms in defeat. "F-Fine!" You turn your back and prepared the cake.

❢❢❢

"Guys! They're coming!" You half-shout when you heard footsteps from outside. There was no door (since Ayato broke it xD) so you had to hide where you could hide. The lights were turned off and Yuma was beside the switch to turn it on while he and Laito are holding a confetti.

When you saw Ruki, Kou, and Azusa on the doorless way, you jump up from behind the couch and shouted "Surprise!!"

The others said "Happy Birthday, Ruki-kun!"/ "Otanjoubi omedetou!"/ "Okaerinasai!" while Yuma and Laito threw the confetti. 🎉🎊🎉 (hooray!)

Ruki seemed surprised since he dropped his book and his eyes were wide while looking around.

"Hehe~ surprise, Ruki-nii!" Kou greeted.

Ruki looked at every one of you. "Who planned this?"

Everyone looked at you and you just smiled nervously because you thought he didn't liked it by the looks of his face.

Ruki didn't spoke which made you look down. I knew he wouldn't like it.. You thought.

"(Y/N)," Ruki suddenly called you which made you look up and see a smiling Ruki. "Thank you."

This made you lighten up and smiled widely. "I thought you didn't like it!"

Ruki raised an eyebrow while smiling. "No, I love it. Besides, why wouldn't I? As long as it's from you, I will always love it no matter what."

And then Reiji cleared his throat and fixed his glasses.

"Alright! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" Ayato and Kou shouted while raising their fists holding a bottle of beer.

You just facepalmed and placed the cake on the middle of the table while Yuma, Subaru (who was frowning), and Reiji was putting the other dishes on the table.

"You prepared all of this?" Ruki asked when he appeared beside you while watching the rest of the boys eat.

You shook your head. "No, all of them helped me. Even the Sleepy Head and Tsundere Prince." You smiled when you think of Shu placing the decorations with Yuma and Subaru decorating the cake which was wonderful.

Suddenly, Ruki grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the mansion. "R-Ruki-kun?" You said but he kept on walking so you just followed him.

Ruki lead you inside a forest which confused you.

"Ruki-kun, what are we-" You stopped when you realized that fireflies are around both of you. "S-Sugoii..!!" You knelt down and stared at the fireflies flying around.

"You liked it?" Ruki asked from behind, smiling because he was seeing you happy.

"No, I love it!" You stood up and turned to see him. "Thank you, Ruki-kun!" You hugged him.

It took awhile before he hugged you back.

"But.." You pulled away from the hug. "Why did you brought me here? We should be on the mansion because it's your birthday, so you should be the one enjoying the day-" You look up to see the moon. "Night, I mean."

Ruki smiled and held your hand. "It doesn't matter," and kissed it which made your eyes widen. "But I want something from you."

"What is it?"

You nearly fell when Ruki suddenly leaned in closer to you. "I want your kiss.."

You blushed at his remark and you were melting by his gaze. "But.."

"Please."

You just closed your eyes and smiled. "Of course." Then you kissed him, and he immediately kissed back. He wrapped his arms around your waist while you wrap yours around his neck.

He pulled away from the kiss and placed his chin on your head. "Thank you.. that is the best birthday gift I could ever receive.." Then he looked at you with a frown. "But please tell Ayato to fix the maindoor.."

Meanwhile..

Shin and Carla was confused since there was no door at the Mukami mansion but they entered the mansion, anyway.

"What in the world.." Carla's eyes widen when he saw Ayato, Laito, Kou, Azusa, and Yuma lying motionless on the floor.

Ayato still managed to raise a bottle. "Yo.. let's have.. a.. toast.."

Shin's eyes widen when he saw a bowl of hazelnuts. "Nuts!" He shouted and stuffed his mouth with hazelnuts.
____________________________________
A/N: Ahh, it got too long!! *0*