*Rings* Kaidou Shun

*Author's Note*

(Y/N) = Your Name

The first part of the story in in your POV. The second half shows both Kaidou and your POV. Hope that's not too confusing! Thanks for reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the years, you've had your fair share of crushes. None of them had lasted that long until you met Kaidou Shun. Kaidou is a very eccentric and quirky guy. You've never met anyone like him. You first saw him at a store near her house. You noticed that he was buying tons of red bandages which was strange since he didn't seem injured. You decided not to ask until you saw him at school the next day with all of the bandages wrapped around his hands. You were a tad bit concerned if he accidentally hurt himself, but you were mostly curious. You gathered up the courage to go up and ask him about the bandages.

"Hey Kaidou! What's up with all those bandages around your arms?" you nervously asked him. You hoped you weren't being too nosy and prying too much.

"Don't tell me you've never heard of my power (Y/N)!?" Kaidou said with a hint of excitement in his voice. He was even doing a pose that you would see in an anime. Kaidou seemed to be thrilled at your question which sent a wave of relief over you.

"No, not really. What's your power?" you asked enthusiastically. You had always been interested in the supernatural and loved reading about these sort of things. Maybe Kaidou could summon demons or even control people!

"Well, you see I used to be part of Dark Reunion, a evil organization intent on taking over the world. I was a top assassin known as Jet Black Wings. I learned about their plans and managed to escape. However, Dark Reunion knows that I have a special power called Black Beat in my hands. They want to steal it from me so, I must seal it away with these bandages!" Kaidou exclaimed.

"Woah! That's so cool! you cried out. You could have never imagined that Kaidou was a top assassin. From then on you and Kaidou bonded over things like Halloween, the supernatural, secret powers, and even the Dark Reunion. Kaidou had even thought of a code name for you. Now the two of you were known as Jet Black Wings and Silver Dagger. Throughout all of this you had caught feelings for the adorable boy. You didn't mean to but you kept noticing his energized talking, how soft his hair looked, and how cute he looked when he got red in the face. You even found yourself staring at him and thinking about him all the time.

One day while you were out shopping for new clothes you stumbled upon a cute jewelry shop. While you were browsing through all the jewelry you found a set of matching rings. The ends of the rings curled into beautiful, detailed wings. One of the wings was black and the other wing was silver. You immediately thought of how excited Kaidou would be about the rings. You stared at the rings for a while wondering if you should buy them or not.

The Next Day

Kaidou sat at his seat swinging his legs while waiting for (Y/N). He couldn't wait to see her and talk to her about the Dark Reunion. Lately, he found himself wanting to talk to (Y/N) more and more. Every single time he saw her he felt like jumping for joy. On multiple occasions he had to stop himself from not embarrassing himself in front of her. Sometimes he wondered how he got so lucky. Kaidou hear the door open and looked up to see (Y/N) with a smile on her face. She walked over to his desk and placed a tiny bag on his desk.

"What's in the bag?" he asked as he tried taking a peek.

"Why don't you open it and see?" she said with a grin on her face. Kaidou gave her a questioning look and opened the bag. In the bag was a set of matching rings on chains.

"I saw it while I was shopping at the mall and thought of you. This way Dark Reunion will know not to underestimate us! I wasn't sure if it was your size so I put them on chains. Do you like it?" (Y/N) asked. Kaidou just kept looking at the rings and then looking at (Y/N). You were beginning to think that he hated it but didn't want to be rude. You were about to say something when Kaidou finally spoke up.

"Like it? I LOVE IT! With this Dark Reunion will definitely be more careful to mess with us! Nice going Silver Dagger!" he shouted with glee.

The bell rang signaling class was starting so they quickly put the rings on and went to their seats. All throughout class they both couldn't help but look down at their rings and sigh happily. Kaidou hadn't been 100% sure of his feelings before, but know he knew that (Y/N) was meant for him. At the same time you knew that your feelings for the boy stronger than ever.

Both of you knew that you were destined for each other.