Prologue

(I can't help myself)

Izaya grinned over at Shizuo as he bounced up and down excitedly. "Not too shabby aye Shizu-chan?" "I mean as long as the rent is cheap then I don't care what it looks like." Izaya laughed. "Come on Shizu-chan you should be proud of us~" He pulled Shizuo further into the apartment. "And once you finish your training at the police academy we can get a better flat." Shizuo simply smiled back and placed his hand on the back of Izaya's head to play with his soft hair. "What about you? How are you enjoying your new job?" Izaya shrugged, "It's fine and all but not as interesting as I thought it'd be. I'll probably quit in a month and find something else." He glanced away from Shizuo and asked, "Will I ever find something that holds my interest?"

Shizuo kissed Izaya's forehead to draw his attention back to him. "What, am I not good enough?" Izaya laughed and punched Shizuo playfully on the shoulder. "Of course you do, I'm talking job wise." "Yeah I know I just wanted you to say it." "Is Shizu-chan worried that'll I leave him for my work?" Shizuo shrugged, "I wouldn't mind a little reassurance." "Well if it'll make Shizu-chan feel better..." He shoved Shizuo onto the couch, "We might as well break our home in." Shizuo laughed and pulled Izaya down with him. "I couldn't agree more." They kissed each other slowly, enjoying the feel of each other's lips. Shizuo gripped Izaya's hips and ground it down against his groin. Izaya wrapped his arms around Shizuo's neck and pressed his chest against his face. Shizuo smirked and pressed his forehead lightly against Izaya's chest, feeling Izaya's nipples through his shirt.

Izaya moaned lightly before whining out, "Shizuo is being so slow." He just patted Izaya's ass, "Don't worry I'll fill you up soon." Izaya shivered happily, "I can't wait." Their bodies mingled together in a mix of passion and soon enough Izaya's and Shizuo's pants were off and they rubbed their now naked parts together. Shizuo kissed Izaya's neck, peppering it with love bites as he slipped his dick inside of the smaller male he cried out in both pain and pleasure as his ass was stretched out. Izaya closed his eyes, slowly relaxing as he allowed Shizuo to pull his body up and down on his penis, feeling Shizuo's cock so deep that he swore he could feel it pressing against his stomach lining. "G-god why is Shizu-chan so big?" Said man simply leaned back and continued slamming Izaya down on his cock enjoying the intense heat surrounding his private part. "You enjoy it. That's all that matters."

Izaya only nodded as his mouth was agape allowing drool to slide down his chin. It felt so good and he couldn't help but moan Shizuo's name like a prayer before he tightened around the male and came all over both of them. Shizuo followed soon after, pulling Izaya close to him as they both sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes before Izaya pulled away. "We should probably get to bed soon, we've got lots of work to do." Shizuo sighed rubbing the back of his head "Yeah I guess you're right." Izaya hopped backward and motioned for Shizuo to follow, "Better take a shower before going to bed." Shizuo grinned "You want to go another round?" "That would defeat the purpose of showering now would it?"

They grinned at each other before they both took a quick shower, got dressed, and went to bed, falling asleep in each other's arms. When they woke back up the next day they both began their morning routine, kissing each other goodbye before heading out their separate ways. It went on like this for awhile until one day after finally graduating from the academy and working his butt off some more Shizuo finally got a job as a police officer and they were both ecstatic. They both celebrated with wine and of course love making and the next day Izaya wished him luck on his first day on the job. Izaya watched him go and smiled lightly. He was happy for Shizuo, he truly was but he was also happy for a different reason. He looked down at his phone seeing a message from a man named Shiki Haruya requiring his services. "An informant huh? I like the sound of it." He sauntered over to grab his fur-trimmed coat before leaving the apartment to begin his new job. "This'll be fun~this'll be fun!"

What he didn't foresee is that he and Shizuo were about to meet again and this time their meeting will tear each other apart...

(I really don't want to post this right now but...Screw it! Enjoy!)