Chapter 22: The unknow truth

"Are you ok?" Katherine? Katherine! Umm yeah sorry I'm.. I'm ok. Oh thank God. "What's wrong?" I didn't want to tell her how I felt for my first kill. I dont want to tell anyone,but I know one thing I want to do it again. Nothing's wrong. Ok.we have to get out of here before the Evil one ( the demons leader) gets here. (The Evil one) Your to late. ( Isabel) get behind me. " Oh I don't want to hurt you. Your my children. " Your lying. My mother would have told me if my father was the leader of the demons". Oh your mother, sweet Emma. She is a liar. Where do you think you get your demon blood from? You get it from me and by the look on your face Katherine your wondering if I'm really your father. The answer is yes. You also have demon blood and because your mother you, also have angel blood. Your mother Mary was my true love, until she betrayed me. Now I'm locked in this prison,.the underworld. I thought to myself. Isabel is my sister. I have a sister. Well half sister anyway, but she's still my sister. ( The evil one) how about you stay with me, my children. We can rule the world.Of you merged your power we couls be unstoppable. NO! 'i screamed. We will not. I chant and chant and chant until I finally made a portle. I knew I had magic, but I was still so shocking. We jumped through the portle leaving the underworld and my father .