Detention

Why do I have to be this stupid? Now I have to be in a room alone with jimin and the teacher. Now I REALLY hope the teacher doesn't leave me and jimin alone, cuz that will be a nightmare.

I finished all classes, and it was finally time to go home. Well not for me, but for all the lucky people. I walk to the detention room really fast so I could get out of it as fast as possible and go to my cozy bed. I ran to the classroom and as I was about to turn to enter the classroom, I bumped into someone. "Ouch, my nose man!!!", I shouted. "Watch where you are going asshole", when I heard his voice I forgot all the pain. "oh fuck," I thought to myself, "It's that sexy voice again," I said out loud without noticing it. "Sexy?" jimin said while looking at me with a weirded out face.

 "Sexy?" jimin said while looking at me with a weirded out face

*Smirk*

 "Sexy? what? I never said that?" I said nervously. Jimin was about to say something but then we heard the teacher coming, so we ran and took a seat.

Jimin took a seat beside me, which made really nervous. He always has to make me so nervous, it's usually because I'm scared of him, but sometimes it's another feeling too. "You have 50 minutes and then you could leave", the teacher said without even looking at our faces. I took out my book and started reading quietly and peacefully, but it didn't stay that way. 

>R.13+ skip if you need to>

The teacher excused herself and went to the bathroom. I continued reading, and I was reading I felt jimin moving from his place. My heart started beating so fast. I was freaking in a room with jimin, ALONE. All I wanted to do at that time is scream my lungs out and run. But that's wasn't all. After I felt him move, I felt him grab a chair and sit behind me. I was so close to losing my shit. He then leaned over to my neck and I could feel his hot breath one my neck and I would be lying if I said it didn't feel good. He leaned so close and touched my thighs, and that was the time I realized that I fucked up. 

He touched my thighs with both of his hands, while he rested his chin on my neck

He touched my thighs with both of his hands, while he rested his chin on my neck. I was breathing really heavily at that point. "You are so nervous aren't you", Jimin whispered in my ear, still resting his chin. I didn't let a word out, cuz I couldn't. "Can't speak right?", he whispered again. He started leaving kisses on my neck lightly. I tried to hold my moan so bad. 

>Back to normal>

At that moment we heard some footsteps and they kept coming closer to the room we were in. So Jimin let go of me and went back to 'reading' his book and so did I. I couldn't focus on reading anymore. I was trying to process what happened in my head the whole time. Until I heard that sexy voice again calling my name/the nickname he gives me. "Somin, Asshole, HEY  LOSER" He kept on shouting. I came back to me since, "O-oh sorry". "Teacher said that we could leave, well if you don't wanna leave then we could maybe stay a little and do some stu-" Jimin was about to finish his sentence but I ran so fast. "Cute" I heard jimin say, as he chuckled. Did he really say that? Do I have a problem with my ears? I need to go to the doctor for some check up probably. 

I was still running and I don't know why. And as I was running I bumped into someone really hard this time. I literally couldn't feel my nose anymore. "OWWWWW GOSH" I screamed. "Omg I'm so sorry, I-I really didn't mean to" The person apologized with a worried voice. The voice was like a baby's voice. It sounded cute. I looked up to see who it is, "OHHH you are the bunny guy" I shouted without even noticing what I just said. "*sigh* why does everyone call me that" he said.

He offered me his hand to get up and I accepted his offer. I got up and thanked him. "So what's your name?" he asked me, omg his cute face just made me smile even tho my nose was still hurting so much. "I'm Somin" I smiled while rubbing my nose. "What about you?" I asked. "Oh I'm Jungkook" he smiled back.

 "Is your nose ok?" He asked looking down at me

 "Is your nose ok?" He asked looking down at me. "Oh I'm fine no worries" I replied. I looked at the time, it was 17:00 pm. " OMG IT'S FIVE ALREADY, omg I'm sorry but I gotta go" I waved running again, but carefully this time. "O-oh well see you l-later I-I guess," He said shyly. I ran to my locker and shoved all my stuff in my bag and took my jacket and ran out of hell/school. 

I was getting closer to my house, which also meant that I was also getting closer to my boyfriend/bed lol.  As I arrived to my house's door I saw people moving in the house next to ours so I decided to go ask who it is. "Hello Mr, May I know who is moving in here?" I asked, " Hello young lady, I'm sorry but I have no idea, I'm just a helper here. They are a really sweet family tho" he replied. "Oh, thanks" I smiled and went back home. 

-SKIP until the next morning-

I woke up in the morning and did my morning routine. and then I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I sat down on the chair lazily. I hear some knocks on the door but I didn't bother open the door so I just let knocker wait until my mom came down and opened the door. "Oh hello, I heard my mom say. I didn't really hear anything after that until she shouted my name, " SOMIN, come look it's our new neighbors", I just walked a bit excitedly.  I looked out the door                               " WHAT, J--".

To be continued

_________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone, I really hope you enjoyed this part. Please don't forget to vote, because the more votes I get the more encouragement i get for writing the next part.

Forgive me for my mistakes  English ain't my first language