Chapter 7: Sonic the Hedgehog Vs Y/N the Scorpion

Sonic POV

After Amy released me from the cell that G.U.N was keeping me in, and told me that both Y/N and shadow were on the island, I took off to get some answers.

I made my way through the forest, trying to find Shadow or Y/N to find out where Eggman was.

As I landed on a large platform with several trees and ferns on it, I saw a pair of Black and P/C blurs jumping from tree branch to tree branch before stopping at one on the opposite side of the platform.

Sonic: "Hey that's..." I started but was interrupted by the Brothers.

Shadow/Y/N: "That blue hedgehog!?" they said in unison.

Shadow: "Of all the places..." he muttered.

Y/N: "We don't have time for this... Rouge needs help..." he growled.

Sonic: "I found you, Faker and Hard-head!" I said as I pointed at them.

Y/N: "Seriously? Hard head is the best you can come up with?" he retorted "You must have more speed than brains..."

Shadow: "Faker? I think you're the fake hedgehog around here. Your comparing yourself to me...Ha! You're not even good enough to be my fake."

(Oooooooooohhhhhhhh BURN! B-U-R-N BURN!)

Sonic: "I'll make you eat those words!" I said as they were about to jump down, Y/N stopped his brother and looked him in the eyes.

Y/N: "I'll deal with this one... you go get the Emeralds and Rouge, okay?"

Shadow: "...Fine, until next time, blue hedgehog." He said as he sped into the forest and Y/N leapt down onto the platform and cracked his knuckles.

Y/N: "You ready to lose?" he asked, as he smiled cockily.

Sonic: "Are you?" I replied with the same tone and smile.

(Cue Music – Nightcore – Metamorphosis)

As we charged at each other, I noticed that every now and then his eyes sparked crimson red every now and then, and it seemed to disorientate him. So, I used this to my advantage and spin dashed towards him, but he was able to block the attack and land a punch to my guts, sending me several feet back.

Sonic: "Nice hit..." I commented as I got back up and charged at him.