2.

171224 : 9.01 pm

PLAY VIDEO?
[YES/NO]

"stop taking my picture! take that- oh my god is it snowing?"

the younger's pouty, kissable, lips turned into a huge smile. the snow was clearly visible thanks to the lampost and city lights.

it was as if the snow was a magic spell to release the inner child in jimin, he jumped around in the snow and laughed about.

yoongi just stood there, giggling at how jimin was acting before he got pulled into the snow with him.

"youre so boring, only standing there. its our first snow together! lets make the most fun out of it!" giggles slipped through jimin's mouth and they dissipated into thin air.

thankfully, it wasnt clear enough to see how red yoongi's cheeks were at that time because of the younger's words.

our first snow together.

yoongi didnt want to move much because of his huge(ass) jacket but he still made an effort anyways just to make the younger happy.

i lost myself in your smile.

it seemed like the city got livelier. colourful lights were flickering and people from all walks of lives were singing christmas charols all together- jimin couldn't miss that, of course. and he made sure that yoongi didnt miss it too.

no matter how many times yoongi had listened to jimin's voice, he would still be in awe each time.