Mohsin's Birthday Night

Standing behind the pillar someone was continuously clicking his pics as he walked to his vanity. He looked to the direction as he felt the flash of the camera but found no one there. He looked once again and continued walking and the one clicking his pictures hid behind the pillar, blush on cheeks as she drooled over those pics checking them out. 'Hayee, maar daala' She squealed going into her drooling 'laila' mode.

And she was just checking out one of those red hot picture of his in his phone as he came infront of her suddenly pinning her back to the pillar as his one hand placed above her head on the pillar, another at her waist as he leaned over her. She gasped to this sudden reaction and he smirked seeing the reaction as he slowly took her phone from her hand without making her realise. The closeness already created havocs inside her body, butterflies in her tummy, nervousness in her eyes, a slight shade of red on her cheeks. He smirked as he scrolled down to photos. 'Tumhe aise chup chup k meri pics Lene ki kya zroorat hai, ye to tum nhi maanti nhi to main to din k 24 ghnte tumhi se chipka rhun Janeman..' He wispered huskily in a teasing tone and she widened her eyes looking at him. The moment she pulled him interchanging their positions and he was trapped between her and the wall. 'Kyun, chup chup k photo lene ka license sirf aapke paas hai kya Mr. Mohsin Khan' She wispered coming extremely closer to him that a breath escaped his lips. He looked at her raising his eyebrows and within seconds both of them started laughing.

'Chalo ab, lunch krr lete hain... Fr shot Pura krr lenge, aaj packup bhi to jldi krna hai.' She said pulling him to the vanity. 'Arre haan haan, chalo chalo bday hai kl to mera, jldi jldi shoot krr khtm krr lete hain, fr mujhe dekhna hai tumne aur Sajjad ne kya plan kiya hai mere liye.' Squealed Mohsin excitedly like a kid and shivi laughed at his cuteness.

'Haan haan vo sb shaam ko dekh lena,  lekin abhi chlo mere paas tumhare liye kuch hai.' She said as she gifted him something. 'Wow, pre-bday gift, ab to meri excitment aur bdh rhi hai.' He said taking the gift and opening it to find clothes for him to wear for the night. 'Ye meri dress k saath matching hai, aaj yhi pehnna tum, U liked it naa..' She asked him and he smiled excitedly. 'Aree, liked it nhi, I loved it. Thankuu so much.' He said hugging her and placed a kiss on her forehead and then on her cheeks while she did the same. 'Abhi tum ghr chle jaana and vhaan se seedhe venue pe aa jaana, mujhe kuch kaam hai to main tumhare baad aa jaungi.' She said telling him her plans.

Skip to evening~

Mohsin reached the venue first. All the guests slowly started coming but he stood there waiting for her impatiently. 'Bhai, aa jayegi bhabi, baar baar ghdi dekhne se time nhi jldi nhi chlne lgega' Sajjad said teasing him and he glared at her while Sajjad laughed. Till then mohsin got engaged with some of his friends when he sensed shivi coming and immediately turned to look at her. He stared at her and kept staring. How ravishing she looked into at balck skirt and white top. She came towards him with a smile on her face and moved towards her excitedly. She immediately took him into a hug and he reciprocated. 'Beautiful' He wispered in her ear (*Segment Vaala😂*). It was a long hug though she wasn't ready to leave him yet. Still, they had to break apart sensing the flashing cameras.

They danced, they met their other friends, clicked a lot of photographs obviously, he introduced her to his friends, to his relatives. Soon it was time for cake cutting. They cut the cake, his friends and everyone smashed it over his face while shivi cleaned it.(*refer to the segments for details😂*)

After cake cutting nikita came to party as she wished Mohsin clinging to him again and again becoming sticky to him, his family. Of course this irked shivangi a lot as she saw all this and her mood got spoiled. She wasn't going to Mohsin while she danced with other friends. Mohsin again again tried to come to her but she would send him to his friends. He tried reaching her again and again but she moved away everytime he would come to her. This continued until he held her hand and raised his eyebrows asking her to come to him but she gestured him to go to his friends. 'Do you wanna fight' He asked her in the admist of the rush. (*Ps: Refer to the segements, media had captured it😂*). She raised her eyebrows questioning him instead he pulled her to a khopcha. 'Kya hai shivi, gussa kyun ho ri, sorry naa, ab kya krun mera bday hai to nikita, sorry naa..' He said holding his ears and she smiled as went all Aww on his cuteness. Moving her eyes here and there when she sensed noone looking at them she immediately placed a kiss at the corner of his lip wishing him happy birthday and blushed. He held her hand from the back when she turned to go. 'Arre, khaan chli madam. Ye jo lipstick ka mark bnaya hai ye to saaf krr do. Bahr media Hain, sb Hain...' He said teasing her and she immediately came infront of him and wiped off the lipstick though a little stain for still left which was captured in the indiaforums live😂😂 but yeah, later on it got cleared.