5

I open my eyes early I yawn and went downstairs after getting dress Bethany was cooking breakfast she turn her head seeing me"Morning Jordan ."

"Morning."I reply sleepily

Issac came down a few minutes later he looked like he haven't slept last night."Hey.'

"Issac go back to bed dear.'

Issac nodes a bit and went back upstair Cierra can down and we all ate saving Issac some food the girl went out they wanted to have alone time I don't blame them I'm pretty sure there still adjusting to me being the sole care taker. I was working on a video for the channel when Issac woke he walk over "Hey Jordan?'

"Yes Issac?"

"One day this week can me and you do something together?"

"Sure how about after we explore the town tomorrow I book us a hotel to stay in and the girl one to we can do whatever we want and the girl what they want ."

"Sounds like a plan."

I smile and began looking up some information about our new home so tomorrow I can teach my siblings a thing or two.Tbe girls came home around 2.

"Bethany go ahead ask him.'

"No,you ask him!"

I looked over at my two squabbling siblings as they keep yelling at each other this went on for about a hour Issac even made popcorn.

Finally Bethany sigh and turn to me "Can me and Cierra go to a hotel tomorrow?"

"Yep already made a deal with Issac after we explore the town you will have your own hotel room and you guys will do what you want while I spend time with my brother."

"Yay we will go pack."

We haven't really spent time with each other mine and Issac relationship is strain so I want to try to fix it. I was looking something up on my computer when Cierra walk on "Jordan what are you doing?"

"Looking at the police report he a hour and 31 minute away I'm trying to see if there anyway I can tract him before he finds us ."My body is shaking uncontrollably Cierra wrap her arms around me

"It's going to be okay Jordan I promise."

"I know I know it just what if it not what if I'm not there to protect you I I.... can't lose any of you." I mumble tears in my eyes and soon I was crying and I hated it I'm supposed to be the strong one not crying I felt six pair of arms around me after a few minutes of crying I finally looked up seeing all three of my sibling were trying to comfort me "S sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for Jordan we don't expect you to always be strong Jordan it okay we are here for you like you are for us now let take your mind off of this."

I looked up at them they looked worried and concern Issac looked like he was in deep through Bethany help me up while Isaac ran to his room to get something.We all headed to the living room I sit down all eyes are me I don't blame them it the frist time I broke down.

Issac return sitting a pomes in my lap

To my brother by Issac Frye(Pomes is wrote by Awl111))

To my brother
Who my hero
No one ask you
To step up when mom died
And dad lost it
You are my hero
You taken me
And the girl
Away from a broken place
You was there
When we needed a shoulder to cry on
You always put us first
You are amazing
There no word that can explain
How I feel
Thank you for everything Jordan
You are my hero.

I felt tears in my eyes I wrap my arms around him "Thank you Issac I love you and the girls very much ."

" You're not alone Jordan we are all here for you just like you are for us."

"Thank you Issac."

"No problem dude."

We all hung out for a while until I made them get ready for bed so we can explore the town tomorrow I headed up to my room and went to take a shower I lock my bathroom door and undress after I take a nice long hot shower after I got dress I check on my siblings told each a story and put them to bed yes they are teenage but they love me telling them story

After I told Issac a story he told me goodnight and I love you then I headed to my room.I got under my cover staring at the ceiling for a while thinking about diffent things finally I turn over and turn out my light ready for tomorrow.