3

Issac woke me up early the next morning dad had found his number and was treating him I clam him down and took his phone looking at the text

( Issac is bold dad in italics)

Hey you stupid little brat think you can just leave and not tell me where you are I own you you stupid child
Seen at 4 am √

You really think Jordan care about you he doesn't you are nothing but a stupid waste of space ,time and money
Seen at 4:14 am √

You are nothing Jordan probably only want you because he get money!

Seen at 5:22 am √

Why don't you do everyone a favor and kill yourself no one cares about you I regret having you as a son and making you!
Seen at 7:40 am √

I felt my anger boiling but then I saw Issac response to this

Like you have any room to talk instead of being a father you hurt us and abuse us and became abusive and taking you angry out on us Jordan always been a better father then you will ever be he care about us he protected us from you when you were drunk you always blame Jordan for mom death like a coward you let acholic take over your life you are not safe to be around you put beer before us THAT WHY JORDAN BEEN GIVING CUSTODY OF US SO YOU CAN'T HURT US ANYMORE!

Issac has block you from contacting him

I sigh annoyed and angry "You know I love you very much you and the girls are my world I will never do what dad did to us now go play outside while I called the police."

Issac nodes going to be comfort by his sister who over hears what we were talking about and who are now clamimg Issac down I reported dad to the police but herd some bad news he had escape during his hearing out a bathroom window I didn't know how to tell my sibling I turn on the security system"Guys come to my room I need to talk to you."

They came to my room and sit down " What is it Jordan?"

"I have bad news dad escape I have no idea where he is we need to hid in the hidden house so more to the basement now ."

They nodes walking downstairs walking down a few minutes later I pick up a book and punch in the code reviling A long hallways with many turn I told them to walk straight and close the bookcase I meet them in the hidden house it was like upstair I looked over at my siblings they all looked at me.

"What are we going to do Jordan?"

"He easily forgot I work with the FBI and know how to hide okay guys we will lay low for a while he doesn't know where we are so we are safe for now and I know how to fight but if I am not able to Issac the gun safe code is 072653 okay."

Issac nodes I had taught all my siblings how to use a gun and when to use one the girls and him looked worry I glance
over"Jordan .."

"Don't worry I'll protect you all."

The rest of the day I made everyone there favorite meal the had clam down and was doing a video for the channel after the had are I was looking down falling light headed and next thing I know I'm waking up in Isaac's arm he was taking my blood pressure Issac was very smart and had took medical classes he was a inter at a hospital he was writing something down I looked over " Issac?"

" You're awake Jordan."

Issac stood up with me still in his arms the girls were looking worried he carried me to my room he lay me down covering me up " Jordan I think it time for you to rest you fainted due to stress just relax Jordan you will feel better later I open my arm up Issac chuckle and all of my sibling lay beside me and soon we were all falling fast asleep