First Lesson for Frank, Don't mess with Chemicals

Start from the beginning

"I hope I'm in Gryffindor," Gerard whispered to himself.

"I'm sure you will be, Gee," I replied soothingly.

"Thanks, Frankie," Gerard replied. I smiled when he called me Frankie.

We paid no attention until she called Ray's name.

"Ray Granger!"

Ray eagerly walked up to the sorting hat and placed it on his head. How he managed to fit it over his fro was a mystery to me.

"GRYFFINDOR!" the hat screamed. The last table on the right broke out into applause. I saw Gerard's brothers sitting at the table.

Next time me me and Gerard payed attention was for Mikey. 

"GRYFFINDOR!"

Mikey sighed happily and went to go sit next to Ray.

Much to soon, it was my turn. I gulped and walked up to the hat.

"Hmm, where should I put you?"

"Not Slytherin. Not Slytherin," I muttered under my breath.

"Why not? You could be great, you know."

"Listen bitch. You put me in Slytherin and I'll burn you," I growled.

The Sorting Hat chuckled.

"Bravery. I admire it."

"Are you just fucking with me?" I asked it.

I looked up and saw Gee's face as the hat chuckled again. He was giving me a What the Holy Fuck are you doing look.

"Well, if you're sure about not being in Slytherin, it better be... GRYFFINDOR!"

I grinned and placed the hat on the stool, then walked proudly to the Gryffindor table.

"WE GOT POTTER! WE GOT POTTER!" the Weasley twins cheered. I sat down next to them. One of them patted me on the back.

I day dreamed until I heard Gerard's name being called. I perked up and looked at him. He smiled nervously at me. I gave him two thumbs up.

I crossed my fingers as the Sorting Hat was placed on his head.

"GRYFFINDOR!" it shouted. The table broke out in cheers. Gerard came running and sat next to me at the table.

"Before we start to eat, I have a few words to say. Firstly, I am Professor Dumbledore, the headmaster of this school. Nitwit, Oddment, blubber, twit! Dig in!" the man with the long white beard said. Me and Gerard nodded in approval as the golden plates and glass pitchers were filled with delicious substances.

"I love this school," Gerard said happily.

 "Me, too," I replied with my mouth stuffed with food. I was never fed well at the Dursley's.

"It must me nice to be able to eat," the ghost at our table sighed.

"Who are you?" Ray asked.

"Holy shit! Ray doesn't know something!" Gerard exclaimed.

"Shut it, Red," Ray hissed.

"I am Sir Nicholas De Mimsey Prophington," the ghost replied. (How the HELL do I rembember this shit?)

"I've heard of you! You're Nearly Headless Nick!" Gerard gasped.

"Nearly Headless? How can you be Nearly headless?" Ray asked. Nick sighed.

"Like this."

He tugged at his hair and his head partially fell off. It was hanging by a small shred of skin.