five

Kyungsoo's POV

        "Hey Kai." I said to the guys, "Hi Kyungsoo." He replied with a smile, "You guys know each other?" Xiumin said pointing to me and Kai. "They do. They sit next to each other in our first class." Me and Kai nodded at what Luhan said, I looked at the table BaekHyun was sitting on. "What is BaekHyun doing?" I asked, "He's just chilling like a nerd kid." Chanyeol said and I looked at him, "Why are you so mean to him? Is he your target?" Chanyeol shook his head, "You sure," I said with a smirk, "Yeah I am." He said.

"Okay, if you say so." I look Luhan, "Did anything happen last night?" Luhan looked at me, "SeHun has a busted lip and you have a ton of hickey's on you, Luhan." Luhan covered his neck and Sehun covered his lip, "Something happen?" I smirked and they blushed. "Shut your mouth, Kyungsoo. Like me and Sehun didn't hear Kai moaning your name in your bedroom." He said, I slapped his arm, "OW! WAE?!" I had a Satan face, "Shut up or i'll kill you when you get home." Xiumin sighed, "You know I heard everything?" We looked at BaekHyun who was next to the table next to us. "Hi BaekHyun." Xiumin looked away and blushed, "Hey Chen." He replied.

I smirked at Xiumin, "YAH CHEN! Are you in to boys?" I asked him and he looked at me, "Yeah wae?" I looked at Xiumin who was badly red, "Just wanted to know." BaekHyun looked at the away from us to a group of boys. "BaekHyun, Your in to boys?" Luhan asked him and BaekHyun eyes widen. "What the hell are they doing here?" He stood up and walked over to the group of boys.

"What is he doing?" Kai said.

BaekHyun's POV

     "Why are you guys here?" They turned towards me, "Hi BaekHyun," It's my FREAKING kpop idol group but without SiLee and ChanHoon, "We just wanted you to be safe so...we moved into this school." I sighed at Guo's comment. "I'm fine, I'm looking okay." I started to be embarrassed, "By the looks of it, your now Chanyeol's target." JunJie said and I had a confused look.

"Since when exactly?" GO sighed, "I overheard him talking with his pals." GO explained, they looked behind me. "Everyone is staring at us aren't they?" They nodded, I turned around, "I think We'll see you at lunch or class." I turned back around, "See you, Hyung." They started to walk away, "Don't walk away from me!" I started to walk with them but was pulled by someone.

We started to walk somewhere else and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Park ChanYeol. I letted go out of his grip and ran to an empty classroom, I hid under the teachers desk. I heard the someone speak, "BaekHyun where are you?" It was ChanYeol looking for me, I closed my eyes but felt someone pull me close. I opened my eyes to see ChanYeol smirking.

"Why are you hiding from me Baekkie?" He said and i stopped breathing and thinking about JongHyun. "Baekkie.." he came closer to me, closer to me and closer to my lips, "Byun BaekHyun speak." He had his husky voice, "Mian..." I spoke quietly. He smirked. He kissed my lips and started to touch me, I tried to push him back but kissed him back anyway...

Until water was thrown at me......

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
장을 지으면서 늦어서 미안해 .... 나는 그냥 바쁘다.