Thrid Trimster Thompson

'One day you will pay for what you done to us'
--------------------------------------------------------------

April 6th 2018 , 6:15am , hidden hills California.

I woke up a little later because I didn't need to work out today , I have a busy day ahead of me and nothing can get in my way.

for a minute I just decide to check social media and see what's up in the social world.20 minutes later I decided to finally get my lazy ass up and start getting a good shower.

my phone was ringing while I was in the shower so I couldn't answer it , I hope it wasn't that important.

----

April 6th , 12:45pm , Hollywood California.

I just wrapped up the photoshoot for my makeup line.yes I know being in front of a camera with makeup and everything makes you feel more 'beautiful' and 'stunning' since you are a celebrity. I go through probably more insecurities then most celebrities , maybe even more then normal people.

I never felt really unloved , jealous, or insecure until I got cheated on in my last relationship bad. But all I have to say is that it was 2 years ago and I don't have to worry about that sicko that everyone used to love.

But anyways I have a photoshoot for my clothing line next. I hope my pictures turn out bad and I look like a whale trying to pose in pictures with other beautiful people close to my age.(sarcasm)

-------

April 6th , 7:45pm , Downtown Los Angeles, California.

Right now I am currently at my best friends apartment complex.

Her name is Lilian , but she likes to be called lulu which that name makes me laugh lmao.

But if you wanna know I knew her since way before KUWTK was even a thing.She has her own nail polish line , which is very successful. Her mom and my mom went to school together so of course we are all family fr-

*phone ringing: kris😎*

KHJ-Kris .. KAK-Kia

KAK- hey gma

KHJ- hey Ki their is really bad news

KAK- what is it , wh-

KHJ- Tristan cheated on khloe while he was in New York,He hooked up with a women and even made a sextape with her

KAK- NO FUCKING WAY , HOW DO YALL KNOW THIS. IM GONNA ROCK HIS SH-

KHJ- check social media & TMZ . They have everything against him

KAK- ok

* stays on phone with kris of 6 minutes of silence *

KAK- omg kris you need to get off the phone and make sure khloe is okay , she doesn't need stress when her baby is coming any day now.

KHJ- ok but just know how to respond to anything in soical media and unfollow Tristan , he already hurted this family enough , he is DONE for good

*phone call ended with: kris😎*

meanwhile I'm over here probably the most saddest person right now concerned about Khloe.i wanna call her right now but she might be on the phone with someone getting calmed down.

"OMG khloe does not deserve any of that.nibbas ain't shit anymore" LuLu said.

"I know right, and people ask me why I'm not in any connections with boys right now. I haven't since my relationship with Caden" I said.

"But just know that would never happen to you again kia , because this time I will smile in a mugshot." LuLu said while I laughed.

"Kelsey Texted us and was wondering if we wanna go on a trip with her , jordyn , chantel , sassie, and other people in a couple of months." Lulu said in a questioning way.

"Yeah sure, but just make sure nobody will bail out last minute like last time."

"Yeah sure."

------------

11:34pm , hidden hills California.

I got home around 20 minutes ago ...

This voice kept on repeating the same words in my head every since kris told me about the Tristan thing

' Ask Tristan why he did what he did '

I really want to and I might have to but my anxiety is telling me no because something might go bad.

Five minutes later

*phone calling: 🤢🙄*

TTT-Tristan.. KAK-Kia

TTT-Hello

KAK- don't 'hello' me , you got a lot of shit to explain .

TTT- sorry it was an accident, I didn't mean to.

KAK- oh you got the girls number at the club by accident, call her up and meet her up somewhere by accident, Take her to your hotel room by accident, fuck her and make a sextape with her by accident, KNOWING YOU HAVE A WHOLE DAUGHTER ON THE WAY

TTT- you aren't wrong

KAK- I never was , continue ..

TTT- just know that I wanna be in the baby's life , just know that I don't hate y'all and I deserve every single hate comment that I'm gonna get .

KAK- if you wanna be in the baby's life just make sure that you are gonna be in Khloes baby's life AND jordans child's life. You ain't slick ..

TTT- okay and..

KAK- don't 'okay and' me third trimester Thompson

*silence for a minute*

KAK- one day you will pay for what you did to us.

*tristan hangs up*

And your two children.

---------

841 words.

I'm kinda on a writers block already LMAO.

But I will post though so 😝😝