*Crush* Saiki Kusou

*Author's Note*

      (Y/N) = Your Name

Italics = Saiki's thoughts

Italics surrounded by ' = Saiki using his telepathy to talk

This is my first story that I have submitted on Wattpad! If you find any mistakes please tell me so I can correct them. I will be taking requests or prompts. Thank you! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One would think that having powers like invisibility and telepathy would be great. How wrong they are. Instead they prove to be a nuisance to Saiki. Not only has he managed to be spoiled on multiple movies but he's never really surprised. Not even when (Y/N) almost ran into him. Saiki had simply been walking down the hallway to his next class when (Y/N) rounded the corner. All it took to avoid the collision was stepping to the side.

"Sorry Saiki!" she said as she quickly continued running down the hallway.

Once she was gone Saiki noticed a folded piece of paper on the ground. Saiki opened it up and read it. The piece of paper had a list of items that (Y/N) needed to buy for her brother's birthday party. Saiki felt torn between ignoring it and returning it. On one hand it would be a hassle to return it, but then again he didn't want to feel guilty for ruining a kid's birthday party.

I'll just use my Clairvoyance to locate her and give it back. No big deal.

Using his clairvoyance Saiki found (Y/N) at her cubbie. She seemed to be panicking about the small piece of paper.

"Agh! I swear I had it on me just a few minutes ago! What am I going to do?" (Y/N) uttered as she continued checking her cubbie to make sure she hadn't misplaced it.

As Saiki was on his way to return it, he made sure to fold the piece of paper back. He didn't really want people assuming he was the type to go poking around in everyone's business. Otherwise, his popularity points would drop way below 46. When Saiki got to her cubbie (Y/N) looked frazzled and mumbling to herself about what a horrible sister she was. Saiki walked up to her and held out the tiny piece of paper in his hand.

'(Y/N). You dropped this while you were rushing past me.'

(Y/N)'s eyes widened with delight and took the paper from his hand. Saiki felt her hand brush his and felt a small shock. Saiki wondered what caused it but forgot about it when (Y/N) began talking.

"Thank you so much Saiki! I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't picked it up!"

Saiki just nodded at her. (Y/N) then gave him a big smile that resembled the sun itself then waved goodbye and left. Saiki felt a faint, weird, tingling sensation in his stomach after that.

What an interesting girl. Maybe I should keep an eye on her.

*A Week Later*

"Saiki-kun! Someone's here for you!" Saiki's mom shouted.

I wonder who it could be. Hopefully it's not Nendo.

Saiki went to the doorway and saw (Y/N) standing there with a gourmet Coffee Jelly. (Y/N) smiled at him and handed Saiki the Coffee Jelly. Saiki stood there with a questioning look on his face.

"Thanks to you my brother's birthday party went well! I know that my brother loves this stuff so I decided to get you some as a thank you. Do you like it?" she asked.

'I love this. Thank you.'

"No problem! Take care!" (Y/N) said as she left and closed the door.

Saiki stood there staring at where (Y/N) had just been and felt a warm, overwhelming feeling in his stomach. As he was digging into the gourmet Coffee Jelly he decided that he would definitely have to keep an eye on her. After all how could he avoid a girl like her?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you guys like short stories like this or would you prefer longer ones? Tell me down below. Hope you guys enjoyed it! :D