Nickolas

Larry and Lau had an argument a pretty bad one actually the worse ever. Which resulted in Lau storming screaming "FUCK You I'm Done Larry Fucking Done!!! As he stormed out the house. He was upset and hurt at the fact that some chick was all over him but he couldn't even have a person show interest in him. So he decided I can do it so he went to the club. Not knowing that Larry was following him closely. While Lau was in the club dancing and having an amazing time. Larry was creeping in the back way in all black from head to toe. Looking ghostly as he moved threw his security protecting him like the president. To them he was he was the commander and chief. He finally made it to a dark room a very secluded room that none made it too but him. So Lau is having a good time enjoying himself. What he doesn't know is Larry is sitting in the VIP area watching every move he made. Becoming angrier and angrier.

The whole night, he watched him flirt and dance and be the center of attention but Lau wasn't supposed to be everybody's just his. Only His". After hours of loud music, smoke, drinks, and women all over him he decided it was time to go. So he left but had his limo park in front of the club

So around 3 Lau came out the club laughing, girls all over him because they knew he didn't want them. They knew he was gay but they didn't care. While they were laughing Lau's laughter abruptly stopped. He knew that limo a cringe coming to his face images running threw his mind about the things that happened in there. The nights of him sitting in Larry's lap as he pounded into him over and over hands gripped on his hips with a such bruising grip as Lau held on for dear life screaming Larry's name as he came coating them both. The nights he made love to him in there because he couldn't wait any longer to be inside him. He also remembered the bad nights the hits, the arguments, the death that he's witnessed in there because of him. At that moment a chill ran up his spine he didn't know if it was a good or bad one. He just knew who and what waited for him once he was inside. He kissed the girls good bye knowing his life was gonna be hard real soon.

So he goes to the limo wring his hands body shaking, wiping his sweaty palms against his jeans. He's trying to calm his jittery nerves and now shaky hands. He knows Larry's pissed at how earlier went he never talks to him like that. He stands there knowing he can see him get his barring. Finally he opens the door being greeted by blue lights leading the path he peeks in seeing a very calm Larry. He knew calm Larry was a upset. What he isn't aware of is this isn't Larry that's greeting him its Nickolas. Then he hears "Get in close the door". A shudder wrecks threw Lau as he steps in closing the door. He feels the car start moving looking down studdering he says "Ah- ah Larry I-I didn't do anything. Nick raises his hand placing a finger to his lips silencing all conversation. Lau knows what that means so he slowly starts to sit down but Nickolas points his finger towards the ground before Lau can sit singling for him to get on his knees. Sliding from the seat he's taken down to his knees "Come here" Nick said sternly. Lau gets on his hands and knees, head down and starts his way. Nick just watches knowing how the night is going to end for Lau. Knowing that when morning comes he will be a mess of tears, and pain. Lau makes his way to Larry's feet. Placing his hands on his legs going up his thighs to his pants trying to get to where he knows Larry wants him. Before he can Nickolas grabs his face "I didn't tell you to touch me now did I?" Lau shakes his head "No Sir" Nick sits back as Lau stays in his place. The car finally stops. "We're Here Get up" Lau looks up he seeing a place he's never been too before. "Larry?" Before he can finish his question Nick has grabbed a hand full of his hair and starts pulling him out the car. "Larry.. Larry your hurting me.. Please" Lau said as he grabbed his wrist to stop him. Nick stops walking and whips Lau around "You asked for this remember that"

The fear that crossed his face said he didn't know what was coming but he never asked for it.. "Larry Please I swear ill be good please" Lau begged. But it fell on deaf ears Nick's steps didn't falter.

Once inside, Nickolas locked the door flinging Lau to the hard cement. Lau grabbed his head rubbing his scalp knowing Larry pulled some hair out. Looking around he asked "Larry wh- where are we?" Nick looked around smiling "A special place that i've never brought you" Lau stands up again "Larry I promise I did not-" Before he could finish Nickolas back hands him knocking him back to the ground "I didn't ask you to speak did I?" Lau shook his head "no sir" softly coming from his lips. Dropping to his knees in front of Lau Nick looks at him

"I never wanted to hurt you my love" Gently grabbing his chin making him look at him seeing the bruise forming on his cheek. Rubbing a thumb across it gently he says "But you need to learn you place and what I expect from you". "Larry" Lau started sorrow and apologies in his eyes. Nick shakes his head and gets up

This was going to be a bad night..

Nickolas walked out the room leaving Lau alone and afraid of what was going to happen but more importantly what he was going to do.

Outside the door, Nick smiles he wanted to hurt Lau he's been craving it and had been for a long time to punish him.

20 min later, He came back Lau was in the corner scared. Hearing the door open he jumped seeing Larry come threw he looked different. He had on all red something Larry never wore but he had on now, he hated to admit, it but he looked like a sexy version of the devil. Red pants, red tank top, no shoes, his hair in a ponytail. He looked different though. This wasn't his Larry this was Nicholas the other side of him. Yes he knew his name this evil soul of Larry was the one who murdered all those people with no feelings. This was the one who ran the crime and drug world with no hesitation to put someone in their place or in a grave. This was the one Lau never wanted to meet one on one. He'd met him before a few times briefly throughout the years. The times Larry hit him sending him flying into the window of that God forsaken limo. The one that pinned him to the wall when he didn't answer the phone and almost broke his ribs. Leaving Larry to pick up the pieces once everything was over Yea that was Nick. He hated, and feared Nick.

Hi Laurent, he said a grin on his face. "No!" was all he could say shaking his head "No!! Where's Larry?" Please Bring Larry Back!! he yelled. He just walked over smile getting bigger as he looked around shrugging " No Larry here baby just little ol' me". Coming to a stop in front of Lau he squatted down looking him in the eye "we're gonna have some fun tonight then laughed shaking his head "Let me rephrase that I"m going to have some fun tonight."

Hmmm.. i wonder what's going to happen to Laurent and will Larry snap back before he scars Lau too much or worse does something he cant come back from.. 

Well find out soon enough huh..