Whipped

Y/N POV
I yawn waking up in Tae's arms. "Good morning babe." He says his voice deep and sleepy. "Good morning Tae." I say with a smile though my heart was feeling anything but happiness. "How was your sleep?" He asks. "It was good how was yours?" I ask. "Good because you were with me." I blush and my smile widens.

I got changed and met Tae downstairs. I sniff something was burning? I run to the kitchen and see Tae trying to cook. He turns around and sees me. "Umm do you want me to cook?" I ask he nods. "Please unlock the hand cuffs then." I say. He nods and takes the key out of his pocket. He takes off the hand cuffs and lets me start cooking. He was standing behind me watching me cook. I grab a knife and start to cut the sausages. "Tae babe can you get me the eggs?" I ask.

"Sure." He says turning his head towards the fridge. I quickly take the knife and I was about to stab him when he caught my hand. He smirks "Princess are you trying to kill me?" His eyes show no emotions. I shake my head and he growls slapping me. "Don't lie to me princess." He says. He picks me up and puts me on the counter. He handcuffs me again. "Baby girl you need to be punished." I shake my head scared.

"I'm sorry Tae I-I didn't mean it." I say looking down tears streaming down my face. "You still have to be punished." He says softly. I nod and look him in the eyes. He kisses me lightly and brings out a whip. My eyes widen and I whimper. "Shh it's ok baby." He whispers.

He whipped me 30 times and by the time it was over my legs were red. His fingers run over the whip marks occasionally kissing my thighs. "Tae I'm sorry." I whisper my eyes red and puffy from crying. "It's ok princess." He says picking me up and bringing me to the basement.

"Tae What are you doing." He sighs "you've been a bad girl you have to stay here until you are a good girl." I shake my head. "No I'll be a good girl!" I exclaim. "I'll let you off the hook this time but if you try something again you will stay down here got it?" I nod and he smiles picking me up and bringing me upstairs to the bedroom. "Good now go to sleep baby I'll wake you up tomorrow." I nod as he lays me down on the bed.

Tae POV
I close the door and walk to the basement. I smirk looking at my struggling victim. "Well, well, look who were have here."

Hope you enjoy this chapter I might be taking a break from this book as I make a story line. But if not I hope you will keep supporting the book.❤️❤️❤️❤️