»Can we talk?« she asks softly not answering my question. Well it was ironic but I still expected her to say something about it. Maybe thats what she wants to talk about. Or maybe she only needs me again.

»No. I don't have any time.« I say and turn around. I leave class and walk down the stairs. As I walk along the hallway to the cafeteria I see Elijah coming towards me. »Good morning pretty girl.« he says smiling.

»Shut up.« I say and try to hide my smile. He walks with me. I sigh. »When are you going to give up huh?« I ask and he stops me and stands in front of me. »Never.« he says with a soft but deep voice. For a second I can't say anything.

I freeze.. his crazy hair and the tattoos always take me away. I keep looking into his eyes and it feels like everything around us stops moving as well... I'm breathing so calmly and so peaceful.. I like his company... but I'm not really sure what I'm feeling for him.

I'm afraid to fall in love with him. I know I'll lose as soon as I lose my heart to someone. Of course I notices Elijah's endless tries.. and I wish I could give him what he wants and let myself go but I can't. Its not like I'm not feeling anything for him but I just can't.

It's also not because of Richard. It's only because of me and he's probably the only person that I don't want to hurt. He may be a badass and criminal as well but he's not like the others. If he's interested in someone then he's interested in only one person and he shows that.

His heart is gold and he's respectful.. well to me. But I appreciate him. I don't want to lose him but I don't know how to handle this. All these feelings always destroy everything. So I need to stop looking in his eyes.. otherwise I won't be able to help myself anymore. I shake my head and look away..

»Why aren't you with your friends?« I ask him when we start walking again. »Well I'll meet them all in a few. Valentino and Grayson didn't come so I won't miss anything.« as he says that, I look at him. What does he mean Grayson didn't come?

Didn't he get out? My heart starts racing. What if he really got arrested this time? God he's not underage anymore.. they can do whatever they want with him. I somehow need to ask him and find out where he is or what he's doing.. wait a second.. what the fuck?

Why do I even care? He deserves that shit. They should arrest him. He wanted to hurt me and he's crazy. God I hope so bad that they arrested him. I get so pissed when I think about him so I hope with all my heart and pray with all my strength that they arrested him.

I hope he won't get out of that hole. I clench my jaw and look away again. »Is everything okay?« he asks me as I furrow my eyebrows. I nod very fast as I suddenly bump into someone. It's officer dickhead. I raise a brow at him and cross my arms in front of my chest.

»Elijah.. can I borrow Rose for a few minutes?« he asks like I'm an object. What a fucker. I roll my eyes. As nice as Elijah is, he nods. I can see that he doesn't want that but he still does that.

He leaves and I'm alone with Dolan. »Would you like to sit somewhere?« he asks smiling. I shrug and he shows me a way.

I walk into a room with a round table and some chairs around it. I wasn't aware of this room here.
I sit on the chair that he points at. It feels weird to be alone with him. He closed the door and I hope he's not a pervert or something.

He sits down across from me and plays with the pen in his hand. »How are you?« he asks friendly and I cough. »I guess I'm fine thanks... you?« I ask looking very confused at him. »I'm fine as well, thank you.« I ask myself what he wants and why I'm here.

Theres no need for small talk. »Get to the point.« I say and that surprises him. »I'm not stupid.« I continue and he leans back. »I know.« he says and smirks. I take a deep breath and calm down.

»Tell me what happened yesterday.« he says and my jaw drops. That's why I'm here? »What did you do with Grayson in the park?« he can't be serious. Then he leans back in. »Did he sell any drugs to you?« I don't answer because I don't know what to say. This is too hilarious.

»What did he do to you?« he asks seriously and madly. Okay he got to the point faster than I expected it. »Did he-..« I cut him off at that point. He's exaggerating too much.

»Okay stop.« I say and start laughing. Now he's the one who raises a brow at me. »He didn't sell anything to me. He didn't do anything to me and that we both were there at the same time was totally coincidence.« I answer very seriously to all of his questions after I stop laughing.

»I promise. I didn't know that Grayson was there too. I don't know about him but this wasn't planned. And he didn't hurt me.« I say shaking my head. He takes a deep breath.

»So where are the bruises coming from?« he asks and my jaw drops again. I totally forgot about that. I'm glad he reminded me.. now it's getting interesting. He's the one asking me questions but I have some too. This time I lean in and look very very mad.

»How do you know about them?« I ask clenching my jaw. He looks totally calm while my blood starts boiling. »I never told.. neither I showed anybody.. how do you know?« my chest is going up and down hella fast. He crosses his arms in front of his chest and looks right into my eyes.

»Do you know with how many young girls I've already dealt with that get abused behind closed doors at home?« my heart stops and I don't know what to say. »Girls like you who show it off and don't care about shit?« I swallow and feel the walls getting closer immediately.

It feels like my world just got tinnier.. »Believe me you're not the only one and I recognize girls like you, in the first second I see them..« that's unfair.

That's stupid. I try to calm down. I try to look anywhere except at him.. I feel so embarrassed and helpless. I want to cry but not in front of him.. I try to hold my tears back.

»What makes you recognize them..?« I ask with a broken voice.. it literally cracks in the middle of the sentence and a tear rolls down my cheek. I just want to know it.. it also breaks my heart that there are tons out girls out there who share the same fortune as me.

He looks like he froze.. »Their eyes..« I swipe the tear that's rolling my cheek down away immediately. »They never lie. They try to hide something but fail.. the feel guilty and they scram for help but nobody can hear them..« it feels like he's talking to my soul and ripping my heart out.

I wish I could just have a mental break down right here right now.. as I look at him, I see that he's looking very soft. I don't know how he's doing that but he is.

That was the reason why he was so special from the first second on. I knew he was looking into my soul. But I wish he wouldn't...

»Tell me Rose.. Who is he and what is he doing to you?« he asks and I feel my whole body hurting.. thinking about him takes over my whole body and I hate that. I feel like throwing up and I know I won't be able to answer this.

So I start crying without wanting it. The tears are just running out. I stand up and leave the Room. I can hear him calling my name but I don't turn around. I just run and hope that he's not following me.