quit... ; chapter 1

"Hello there, angel." he said with a beautifully evil smirk plastered on his face.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that? At least 20 or more today!" She grumbled.

"Why can't you just like my nicknames?" He pouted.

"Because. We aren't dating. I'm your tutor. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Well, angel, I can change that." He said as he got up from his seat to walk over to where she was seated.

"Wha-" She was cut off.

"Shhhhh." He hushed her.

He slowly leant down towards her ear.

"How about I make you my angel tonight?"He remarked as he grazed his teeth ever so slightly on her ear lobe.

She could not deny that Jongin, the schools star dancer was indeed attractive. She just wanted to keep to herself, for she did not need the hate she would get if they were to start dating, let alone start sleeping with eachother.

The more y/n thought about how he would dominate her in bed, the more turned on she was. She bit her lip as she continued to think, forgetting he was in the room.

"Did I scare you, angel?" he remarked with the same shit eating smirk.

"N-no." She stuttered.

"Did you perhaps, like what I suggested?" He lowly chuckled.

"W-Well, w-we should get working.." She stuttered again.

That was the day Y/n's high school life changed. 

Forever.

-

Hey! I know I haven't posted a story in a while, but here is the first short chapter to Angel! I'm really excited to have more time to write this book! I hope you all like it!

~Jae