Chapter 6

"Passengers, You may now prepare to exit the cabin. Thank you again for choosing American Airlines for your flight today, we hope you fly again soon!"

Marinette stood up, groaned and stretched out then reached up to the overhead storage to retrieve her bags. 

"Tik.." she started, then stopped herself, remembering their fight earlier. 

Her effort was lost though, as her kwami heard her nonetheless. 

"Oui Marinette?" Tikki replied, landing on Marinette's shoulder that was hidden from the public eye.

Marinette ignored her and brushed the unsuspecting sprite-like creature off her. Then, with her luggage secure in her hand, she -with the other hand- hooked a pair of brand new silver headphones over her ears and started humming obnoxiously.

"Marinette ..." moaned the kwami.  

 |~~~~~~~~~~~~|

"So Adrien" Adrien looked at his kwami eyes begging him not to carry on with the question.

Plagg ignored him.

"What's your plan for Marinette?" he asked his cat eyes gleaming.

"Huh?"

"I mean, are you going to make her love you -and cheat on you-.? or will you reveal yourself to her?" Adrien shrugged and started walking towards the jetbridge.

"Adriiiieeeennnn!!!!!" Plagg wailed.

"Shh," Adrien said, turning towards the kwami. "We'll get found out." 

"*Cough* stickinthemud *Cough*"

"Plagg" Adrien warned, his voice turning dark. 

"Fine" Plagg whispered as they were escorted like royalty past security.

*the perks of being both a supermodel and an actor for a famous company*

Once they had reached the departure terminals their escort left them -though said escort didn't know that there was a "they"- and Adrien scanned the crowd for his company.

"Will you tell me now?" Plagg asked timidly as Adrien elbowed through a possy of gymnasts on their way to a tournament in NYC. 

Adrien paused and took a deep breath, still searching for Chloé and his lady.

He shook his head and turned to Plagg. "I really just want to go along with the show and see what happens from there. If an opportunity arises where it makes sense to tell her, I will."

"But"

Adrien held up a finger. "I didn't say I wasn't going to look as hard as I could to find these special moments. But, seriously Plagg, I don't want the show to bomb. If either of us mysteriously starts hating or avoiding the other, they're going to dig into it yes? It's better if the entire world doesn't know my secret."

Alya appeared next to him out of nowhere. Plagg hid well. Adrien, on the other hand, couldn't. 

"What secret?"