Chapter 4

Hello! Fourth chapter should be getting good. More updates coming. More detailed events happening also. Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 was actually really good, haha. Ok, please comment what u think please! Give me ideas as well?! Now here is Chapter 4!:*

Ch. 4

April's POV:

When we got back to the house. Everyone was exhausted. We were all tired, so everyone went to bed, except for me. I stayed up, mostly looking at Nash while he was sleeping. I know it's kinda creeper mode, but I didn't care. After like two minutes of looking at him I walked into my bathroom and splashed water on my face.

"Hey." Nash. Oh my god he scared me.

"Hi, what are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep because someone was staring at me..." Oh, oops. Like I knew he was awake.

"Oh, sorry. I guess I couldn't help that you look cute when your asleep, sorry 'bout it." I chuckled lightly. He just smiled and blushed. He was hot.

"Um, so I noticed that you have like bottles of pills sitting in that cobinet." Oh shit. Ummmm. "May I ask what those are, April?"

"Ummm...well I guess I should tell." He nodded and we sat down on the bathroom floor, staring at each other. "Well, when I was still living in North Carolina I got bullied lots And I don't really know why, but I keep on thinking its from jealousy. I mean i'm not that pretty. But anyway, it started when I was ten, and it went on for two years. It was on facebook, so I don't use Facebook anymore. Mostly because the account of my "hate" is still up till this day." He looked at me confused, but he wasn't smiling at all. "But yeah, I have had therapy now for 7 years, still going. So those pills are to help me through my cutting, and for my severe Depression and Anxiety problems. I know I have a great life and great family, maybe some great friends, but I guess it's just me. I'm not perfect in anyway. I'm the one that is stopping myself from any happiness in life. I can't seem to fight the negative thoughts. So thats why i'm in my room all the time. Oh and I don't eat anything." He looked really worried and shocked.

"Wow, well first of all you need to eat. How much do u weigh?" He asked.

"Um right now i'm at a 121 at the age 17. I know I have some meat, and muscle. But i'm very light." I say simply as possible trying to not cry.

"That's not healthy April! You know that right!" I nodded and then started to cry. "April, don't cry i'm sorry for everything that has happened to you. And you are the most perfectest girl I have ever met, and the prettiest." Wow coming from him I started to believe it. "I never knew about any of it. I feel like I should have. I wish I was in your life more. But I've been, well I guess kinda busy. But I should have kept in contact at least with u. I'm sorry." He was being sincere, I knew he was. He shouldn't be apologizing. I wouldn't have expected him to care. I stopped crying, and I wiped my tears away. Nash got up and handed me a tissue.

"Thanks, Nash I wouldn't have expected that you cared actually, I know that sounds dumb." I got up and walked up to him and hugged him as tightly as I could. "Thank you."

"No problem, I will help you and protect you from now on, try to make-up some things from the past." He kissed me on the head. I was not expecting that. I started to smile and blush, its a good thing he couldn't see me, it was to dark. I forgot to turn on the lights. Oh well. We didn't care.

"I think i'm ready to go back to bed now." I told him. He was still holding me, while I was trying to get out of his grasp but he was really strong.

"Nash, what are you doing? Do you like hugging me or something?" I asked laughing.

"Well no shit, April. I don't really want to get out of this hug, but fine lets go to bed. As long as I can cuddle tonight.?" Ha. This surprised me.

"Ha, ok fine with me." We got in bed and he brought me closer to his body. I felt safe and warm in his grasp. I stayed up for another 5 minutes just smiling and feeling that happiness. I finally found it.

**One Week Later**

*Nash's POV:*

I woke up again by the snoring of a gorgeous girl sleeping in my arms. I just laughed. I was used to it by now. Today was the day I would ask her, today was the day to do it.

"April, April.....APRIL!" I yelled and then got slapped in the face, but she wasn't even awake. I just laughed even more. I started to hear a groan coming from Hayes on the couch. Oh no.

"Nash why do you got to wake me up!" Hayes yelled, staring me straight in the eyes.

"Why not?" I yelled back.

"Guys... SHUT UP!!!!" Oh no, not April.

"Oops." Me and Hayes said at the same time. Hayes got up and tried to calm her down, and I got up to get my phone and turned on some soothing soft music. She went back to sleep in seconds. That was a close one. This has been are routine for the past 5 days. We have realized that it has worked on the princess, she said that she needed her beauty sleep. So we try to give her that. Even though she is already Beautiful.

Hayes and I started to walk out of the room as quietly as we could. But...oops I just had to step on like the only crack in the floor. Oh no. She's up.

"Hey guy's! Thanks for waking me up." The whole sentence was full of sarcasm. I could tell.

"Sorry April! You should be lucky that we have-" Before Hayes could say more I slapped him on the head.

"OW!" I just stared at him and he got the clue to not tell her, finally.

"Sorry April, we really didn't mean to. You say you need beauty sleep, yes we know. But I have come to a conclusion that you are already Beautiful, so I guess why bother." She was blushing crazy. I liked to see her blush it was pretty cute. I just loved it.

"Oh well thank you, I guess. But I mean if you think so than I'll just get up then." She smiles and comes over to give me a kiss on the cheek and heads towards the bathroom. I was blushing like crazy as well.

"OH! Nashy are you blushing! Awwww, that's so cute." I slapped him on the head again. "OW!"

"Not sorry 'bout it. But listen about that, I need to talk to you. Can we go outside to sit?"

"Sure." He nodded and followed me out. "So whats up big brother?"

"Um, well to start off. I have been kinda in love with April since we were 6." He looked shocked, but I continued anyways. "I was thinking of asking her out tonight, I was gonna take her to a nice fancy food place. I haven't decided, I don't know what's good in Napa? So I was wondering if u could help me?"

"Well...I knew you liked her Nash. I could see it." Here comes the blushing. "So I will help you, April is a great girl Nash. So don't you dare do anything to hurt her!" He looked serious, but I nodded swearing I wouln't. "Ok Good. Lets start with talking to the family."

We walked back inside and everyone was there eating, except for April. Good thing in this case.

"Hey everyone." Hayes started first. "We would like to talk to you guys about Nash and his date with April tonight. And he has finally decided to ask her out as well." Everyone started clapping. Hayes had a smile on his face while looking at me and laughing. I chuckled and started feeling my cheeks get hot.

"We approve Nash." All three of them agreed at the same time. "Would you like some help to find a place tonight? Or would...Wait! I got it." Mrs. Winston said in excitement.

"Yes?" I asked waiting for an answer.

"We know her dream date spot.!" Mrs. Winston opened up her Mac Book and turned it towards me and read what it said. I had a big smile on my face. No way that was my dream date too!

"oh, my, god. That is my dream date to! Sitting under a tree looking at the stars with lights hanging down. Sitting together just thinking about life from there on out." I was really excited now. Thats for sure.

"Well hunny, we can help you set up if younwould like?" I nodded. She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "And we have been wishing for this to happen." I think they all heard what she said and they all nodded in agreement. I was smiling and wishing the same for a long time.