Chapter 56

Jonna's Pov:

As the doorbell rang I got up from the couch and answered the door.

"Hey Nicole! Hi to you to little man!" I said.

"Hey Jonna!" Nicole answered.

"You have fun with your dad this weekend okay?" Nicole said to Nash Jr.

"Okay mommy." Nash Jr. said before running off into our house.

"Alright thanks Jonna." Nicole said before walking off to her car.

"Yeah." I said.

"Nash do you want to play a game?" I asked.

"Yes! Yes!" Nash Jr. answered happily.

"Okay it's called attack daddy! Go! Run upstairs!" I asked laughing,

Nash Jr. and I made our way upstairs and I opened the door knowing Nash was probably to much into his work to care for any sound.

"Go!" I screamed.

Nash turned his desk chair over playing along with our game.

"Ah! No! Help!" Nash said playfully.

After a few laughs Nash Jr. sat on Nash's lap.

"Hi daddy." Nash Jr. said.

"Hi little man! I missed you." Nash answered.

"I missed you too." Nash Jr. said with a smile.

"Alright go play so me and your other mama can talk." Nash said which made Nash Jr. run away into the other room.

"Why didn't you call me down when Nicole came to drop off Nash Jr.?" Nash asked me.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know I needed to call you down when answering the door for my own step son." I answered.

"You don't like her Jonna! I don't want you saying anything wrong to her or she might take Nash Jr. away from me for good." Nash yelled.

"So what now I can't talk to Nicole at all?" I questioned Nash.

"I'm not saying that! I'm just saying I'm Nash Jr. father and Nicole is his mother." Nash said.

"And what I'm just the step mother?" I yelled a bit.

"Yes Jonna is that so bad?" Nash answered with a question.

"You know what? It's bad enough that my own husband is the father of another women's child. The last person I need to point that out to me is you so thanks for letting me know where I stand Nash." I said before walking away.