Chapter 36

~2 months later~
"Jonna! Why are you getting so mad he's moving in with his girlfriend so what?!" Jack screamed.

"Nobody's mad Jack so why don't you just drop it." I answered back yelling.

"Just like that? You been acting different ever since Nash tweeted something about moving in with his girlfriend." Jack yelled.

"What are you talking about!? It's the same Jonna your dating for the past year and an half." I yelled.

"Well yeah I'm starting to think different." Jack screamed.

"Different? What's so different?" I questioned.

"That maybe my girlfriend still seems to care about her ex-boyfriend." Jack said.

"You got to be kidding me." I said.

"Seriously. Jonna you look me in my face and tell me you don't have feelings for him." Jack said.

I started to grab all of my things.

"Where are you going?" Jack asked.

"I did this before. I am not doing it again." I answered.

"Exactly Jonna. Exactly! You're running away from this because you know it's true." Jack yelled.

"I'm not running away from anything! Yes I loved Nash and yes he will always have a special place in my heart." I said back.

"Just like that? Just like that you're going to leave?" Jack questioned.

"I'm out of fight." I answered before opening the door and closing it.