Part 4

Somewhere unknown:

Mitsuru sat up and looked around, he was in a little cell somewhere between underground and aboveground, for every now and then some water would come through the window of the cell, Mitsuru, came a voice, "who said that?" he asked looking around to find nothing, you forgot my voice already how mean. Said the voice again.

"Tania?" he guessed. Yay, you got it Tania said. "Where are you?" Mitsuru asked looking around, you won't see me I'm in your head, "oh so I'm going crazy" he said confused.

No, I'm using telepathy right now I'm in the Moonshine you've been gone for nearly a whole day. She told him, where are you? "I don't know somewhere at sea I think because all I can see from my cell window is water. And I'm almost underwater because the water surrounding my cell comes up to the window and comes in it sometimes, the floor is ankle deep in water" Mitsuru informed her ok thank you I'm getting Misoka to write this down. "What the others are there?" yep I ha- "Hey Rex he's up," Tracy said from the other side of the cell bars, "Hey where have you taken me?" Mitsuru demanded. Mitsuru shut up when they are talking so I can hear them Tania told him. "Now now no need to get touchy we just need you for a favor," Tracy told him, "What?" Mitsuru asked, "what is your relationship with the mermaid?" Rex asked coming into view.

"She is a friend that's all, why?" Mitsuru asked.

"Because you're going to lure her here," Rex told him, "like I would do that" Mitsuru said.

"You don't have a choice," Tracy said teasing him.

"Bitch!" Mitsuru ran and grabbed the bars, all of a sudden he was drained of his energy then he got shocked

"Ahhh!" he flew back into the wall on the other side of the cell.

"I suggest you don't do that, these bars will zap you of your strength then shot it back at you and if you try and break through the wall your against water will come rushing in and crush you so your trapped bye," Tracy said before leaving.

The Moonshine:

"Ahhh!" Tania screamed, " Tania?!" Nozomu said as he raced towards her, "what happened?" he asked her, "a side effect of the spell I also feel what he's feeling and right now he just got a big shock" Tania explained. "Anyway he's stuck, he can't go through the bars and if he tries to break through the wall water will come rushing in and crush him, but they only took him to use as bait until I get there, then he's of no more use" She added.

Mahiru came rushing down "what's going on?" Akira who was sitting down eating told her "Tania cast a spell to find Mitsuru and we found out he's somewhere out at sea" Mahiru looked shocked "OH NO! He can't swim" she stated, "He can't?" Akira asked, "No I found out around when we first met, remember I told you guys to stay away for the day, so I could talk to him?" the boys nodded. "Well I pulled him into the pool, and he couldn't swim, even though it was the shallow end," Mahiru told them, "So that's why he came home wet" Akira mumbled to himself.

"What are we going to do then?" Tania asked.

"You're going to do nothing," Nozomu said putting her over his shoulder.

"Waaah! What are you doing?!" Tania yelled hitting him in the back as he took her up the stairs, "I'm locking you in your room if you go Mitsuru's dead so we need to keep you here" He explained, some of the chairs started floating.

"do not piss me off Nozomu, because when you do my power increases greatly, but my controllability goes to zero so I would suggest that you do as I say and put me do-" Tania was cut off by Nozomu kissing her lips to shut her up.