The End

~ Nayeon POV ~

"I..... accept you of course!" I said mischeviously.

"Oh my god, my, my hearteu!" I heard J-Hope squeal.

"Thank you for accepting my proposal." Yoongi said as he put the ring on my hand (?).

"Thank you for proposing me." I said sweetly to him. "Let's have the wedding on your birthday, 22 September 2018." He said.

"Jeongmalyo?" I asked. He nodded.

"Gumawo, oppa!!" I hugged him. "Erm.. Lovebirds.. People are watching you guys." Taehyung whispered.

We broke the hug and smiled sheepishly.

Oh, married to Min Yoongi? This is what I want to!

After 3 months..

"Will you, Min Yoongi, take Im Nayeon as your wedded wife, take care of her in sickness and health, rich and poor?" The priest asked.

"I will." Yoongi said as he smiled.

"Will you, Im Nayeon, take Min Yoongi as your wedded husband, take care of him in sickness and health, rich and poor?" The priest asked.

"I will." I replied.

"Then, I announced the two of you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said smiling.

Yoongi smashed his lips on mine. "I love you." He muttered.

"I love you too." I answered him.

Today, I, Min Nayeon, married to my love life, Min Yoongi.

I looked at BangTwice, they are smiling happily. They means world to me.

"Baby, you got the best of me." Yoongi whispered. "Seoleumdo me likey, me likey likey likey, me likey likey likey." I replied.

He laughed. I hugged him. He hugged me back.

Thank you, Yoongi.

You guys thought it's over? Not yet...

After 1 year...

"Waaaaaaaaaaa!!" I heard my son cried. Yeah.. I got pregnant last 9 months..

We had a twin named Min Yoonho and Min Yoona. They are 6 months now.

I ran upstairs and carried Yoonho. I sang him lullaby and he drifted to sleep after 5 minutes.

I placed him on the crib and went to the living room quietly. Yoongi's not here because BTS had a dance practice for their new song, Fake Love (pretend that this song still not released yet).

I watch the television. I changed the channel to 411. HBO.

The movie is Suicide Squad. It's just begin! This is one of my favourite movie!

I loved Joker and Harley Quinn collaboration! They're soo hot!

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Haneul and Jaebum. They got married 3 months ago.

So lucky, Haneul is my sister in law and I am Haneul's sister in law.

"Hany! Bum!" I greeted them. "Unnie!" Haneul hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "We're going to have a sleepover here. Would you mind?" Jaebum oppa asked.

"No!" I said. I welcomed them in. Then, we have a little chat.

After 1 hour..

It's already 6 pm. Suddenly, the doorbell rang again. I opened the door to see my husband.

"Oppa!" I greeted him. He smiled weakly. He must be tired.

I took his bagpack and follow him in.

"Oh? Haneul-ah, Bum!" Yoongi oppa asked surprised. "Hi hyung!" Jaebum greeted while Haneul just wave her hand.

"Hey!" Yoongi oppa replied. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "We're having a sleepover." Haneul replied.

He head upstairs and I followed him. We got into our bedroom.

"How are you, oppa?" I asked as I put the bagpack aside. "Tired." He said weakly.

"Awww.. Is my Yoongi bear tired?" I asked doing an aegyo. He smiled. "Aww.. You know how to cheer me up." He said.

"Of course!" I said proudly. "You should rest first. I'll wake you up when the dinner is ready." I said.

He nodded and laid on the bed. "I love you." He said sweetly. "Love you too." I answered him.

I switch off the light and went out of the room as I closed the door.

He's such a sweet husband. I peeked my children in their bedroom.

Yoona already awake and playing with her toys in her crib while Yoonho still asleep.

I caried Yoona. She giggled. "Aww.. You're awake, little princess?" I asked her cutely.

She giggled again.

"Love you, princess!" I said as I kissed her cheek. I went downstairs and watch the television with the lovebirds and Yoona.

I really love the three of them. My family. Yoonho, Yoona and my husband, Yoongi. I hope we will stay together till the end.

This is Min Nayeon, closing the book of 'The Min Family'.

A/N

This is the end of The Min Family!! I won't be doing any sequels. Sorry..

Thank you for reading and vote this weird story. I love you guys sooo much! Muahhhh!!

Please read my other fanfic. Open my Wattpad account to find the stories.

Love,
Authornim