🔸The boy... Chapter 4

He handed me the bottle of water... "how much do i owe you"? i asked...

"you don't owe me anything, I'm happy to pay" he said opening the cap of the bottle.

Indside i actually wanted to pay for my own bottle, just because that meant he had some of my money in his wallet tehe... so i did, i handed him 3 dollars.

"You know you don't need to do that" he said slowing down.

"but i want to" i said while watching him in all confusion....

He took the 3 dollars and put it in his wallet and smiled at me.

I opened my bottle of water and started to drink a little, carefully. He walked on my right side, and following my steps to the exit. It felt a little weird that a celeb were following my steps.

We slowly got out of the station, and walked to the nearest street. It felt kinda awkward just walking beside him. More likely behind him... It can be quite hard walking along with someone there has like the double leg size of yourself...
    Just by looking at his steps a could tell that he was walking slow because of me...

Should I say something? What should I dooo?!
My heart was pounding fast, and my hands was getting wet from holding the water bottle. Ew... does he notice that I'm nervous?

"Umm, so which way are we going"? He said wile trying to face me...

════════════════════════

Sorry for the short chapter... I will try to post more often now on...

Thanks for the votes and reads💖💕💗
It means a lot
I think I will post tomorrow or in the weekend!