"I'm tired," Aly mumbled quietly.

"Do you want to go to bed or lay here?"

"I don't mind."

"We'll go to bed."

"Ok, what about Zoe?"

"She sleeps on the sofa when she stays over anyway."

"Ok."

I went into my room and asked Zoe to leave my room.

"Sure! No problem!" Zoe said as she left my room with her laptop in hand.

"Goodnight Aly!" I heard her say down the hall.

Aly then came into my room with her bag in hand.

"Do you mind if I change in here?" She asked.

"Nope, go ahead."

"Thanks," She said as she set her bag on the bed and closed the door. She took off her pants and turned around to grab her shorts, and I couldn't help but atleast glance at her bottom. She shimmied her shorts up and then pulled off her shirt to reveal her bra. I had to control myself. She slipped on her tank top and then climbed into my bed. I then changed. I relunctantly put on the pajamas pants again.

"I can tell you normally don't wear those, you wear your thoughts on your face, you don't have to wear them if they're not comfortable."

"I usually just sleep in my underwear, are you sure that's ok?"

"It's perfectly fine Joe, I have self-control," she answered cheekishly.

"I don't know if I do though!" I laughed.

"Joe!" Aly shrieked as she hit my arm.

I just laughed and climbed into bed in my underwear and laid on my back. Aly curled up into her now usual position on my chest and I stroked her hair while she ran her fingers over my stomach, giving me goosebumps. She fell asleep in like 10 minutes. I continued stroking her hair and leaned up to kiss the back of her head.

"You're one of a kind and I am so lucky to have you, Aly," I whispered before falling asleep.

I woke up around 9 and looked down to see Aly laying further down my stomach, laying right above my man-parts. I couldn't help it but it really turned me on. I tried to focused on something else, but her hot breath was blowing right above me. I know she wasn't this low on purpose, I tried to move down but she would move with my body. Eventually I just lightly picked her head and moved her up.

"Mm...?" Aly mumbled as she started waking up.

"Sorry babe."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, now."

"What was wrong?" she asked, now more awake than before.

"Well, um..."

"Joe?"

"It doesn't matter," I was too embarassed to admit that she was turning me on in her sleep.

"Joe, please be honest, I'm getting worried, was I hurting you by sleeping on your stomach? Am I squishing you at night?"

"No, don't worry, you're perfect, it's just you moved during the night and well... You were right above my... Well... And your breath... It was... Turning me on."

"Joe! Don't be embarassed, it's my fault I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do anything. I'm sorry."

"Don't be!"

Aly now sat up and leaned against the headboard.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be," I said before leaning in a kissing her.

"So, how many girlfriends have you ever had?" Aly randomly questioned.

"You, obviously, and one other. We broke up almost two years ago."

"Why?"

"Well, she wanted more, and I wasn't ready to give all of me to her. It wasn't as mutual, she wanted a quick relationship and I wanted something special and meaningful."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, please."

"I don't want to intrude too much, but what do you mean she wanted more?"

"Well we met at a club, and well she wanted a quick one night, but I was younger and dumber and thought she wanted a relationship, so I tried to prolong the relationship that she didn't want."

"Oh."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, fine."

"Alyson..."

"Yes?"

"It's different with you. You're special."

"Are you a virgin?" She blurted out like she had been holding it in.

"Well, yes. But I say it like that because, not many 23 year old men are still virgins, it's almost looked down upon."

"I think it's sweet."

"Haha thanks babe."

After this deep conversation, we both just lay in my bed and ponder silently. I can't help but think about Aly and how much she means to me already.

After a bit longer in bed we both get up and shower. I let Aly shower first while I go on my phone and what-not. Once Aly comes out I go and quickly shower. Once I'm out of the shower, I come into my room, thinking Aly will be out with Zoe, and start changing, but no, Aly is laying on my bed while I almost drop my towel in front of her.

"Joe!"

"Oh my gosh! I didn't see you in here!"

"Sorry, I'll leave!"

"No, it's fine, I'll go to the bathroom, stay."

I quickly gather some clean shorts and go back to the bathroom. My heart is still pounding from Aly scaring me. I quickly changed and then returned back to my room to see Aly's gone. I walk into the livingroom and see Aly sitting with Zoe as they both giggle.

"What's going on?" I asked cheekishly.

"Girl talk!" Zoe snapped at me smiling.

"It's ok babe, nothing about you," Aly said as she stood up and hugged by bare chest. Aly pulled me onto the sofa with her and sat on my lap while she continued to talk to Zoe.

Not paying attention, I get deep in thought about Aly and our relationship, again. I feel like I'm in love. I mean I guess I always believed in love at first sight, but I feel like I haven't known her long enough to love her. I can't control all my feelings though, especially love.

"Joe?" Zoe asked snapping me back from my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"What are you planning on doing with Aly tomorrow?"

"That's a surprise!"

"No fair!" Aly jokingly cried.

"You'll just have to wait and see!"