"Yeah, he's going to the doctor with her later" I reluctantly said.

"I hope she's not pregnant I mean, he's young and—"

"She's pregnant Will"

"What? How are you so sure about it?" Will asked confused.

"Because she took about five tests at home, all came positive, she's pregnant" I took another sip from my juice.

"Shit, but he does know she took five tests?"

"Of course he does"

"Then how—"

"He's a man Will, men don't know about that stuff" I frowned.

"How do I know then?"

"You don't count, you have a mother and a sister" I giggled.

"True" he giggled back.

"Now the thing is, is the baby his?" I said looking away.

"Are you suggesting his girlfriend might have cheated on him?"

That's exactly what I'm suggesting.

"I don't know her but there's always a possibility isn't it?"

"True, but telling someone your girlfriend might have cheated on you that you must be sure it's yours, doesn't sound like a good idea to me"

"Why not? What if it's true and the baby it's not his?" I said mad.

"Oh I see how it is, you're jealous" Will laughed.

Jealous? Well hell yeah I am. There's something fishy about his girlfriend and if he doesn't seem happy about her getting pregnant after the time they've been together it must be for a reason.

"No I'm not, I'm just pointing out possibilities" I rolled my eyes.

"Right... possibilities" Will laughed harder.

"Anyway, here's what's going to happen, he told me after the doctor he was going to meet me because he wanted to talk to me about what happened, you'll be there and you're a dude, dudes talk about stuff—"

"No, no, no, no I'm not telling him his girlfriend might have cheated on him—"

Oh yes you are.

"Of course you are, you're the only one who can"

"No I'm not, what about his friends?"

"He doesn't want to tell them and if I tell him it will be—"

"Too obvious that you like him"

Yes exactly.

"Shut up"

"Do I see some blushing there?" he laughed.

"Shut up!"

"Okay... so I have to tell him, are you sure he's going to feel comfortable with me around? I mean he did tell you about it but not me..."

You're my bestfriend Will, he'll understand.

"Don't worry, he's desperate and you're my friend, if I trust you he will too"

"Okay, I'll help him not you, because I feel sorry for the kid and if there's a chance of the baby not being his we might as well help him out"

"Thanks"

We went back to my place waiting for Grant, the hours seemed to pass so slowly, we were by my room playing some videogames, Will was so into it that he didn't hear the bell when it sounded.

"I'll be right back" I said as he nodded.

Anna get your shit together and think what you're going to say.

I know, I know. Be gentile.

I opened the door and Grant was there, standing with a lost look. He wasn't even capable of looking at me in the eye. I gently hugged him and tears began to roll down his cheeks.

I can't, I can't with this, he's broken.

Hug him tighter.

He put his arms around my waist and hugged me back, after a few minutes just hugging he finally let go, swiping the tears away.

"I'm... so sorry" he apologized embarrased.

"It's alright Grant" I gently smiled.

We went upstairs to my room, he was a bit surprised that Will was there but he understood so he sat on the bed. Will paused the videogame.

"You alright bro?" he asked, Grant nodded.

"Basically she is pregnant" he let out a big loud sigh.

No wonder, now down to business.

"Oh..." I looked at Will he looked at me a bit mad.

"What else?" Will asked.

"What do you mean what else?" Grant asked confused.

"Anna, can you give us a minute?" Will said, I quickly left the room.

Grant's pov.

I didn't know what Will meant but if he asked Anna to leave the room must be something he doesn't want her to hear.

"For how long have you and your girlfriend been a couple?" he asked serious.

"About two years now" I said playing with my hands.

"Have you ever thought about cheating on her—"

Sometimes, the temptation is too much.

"Of course not!" I yelled.

"Grant, we're talking from man to man here, I said thought, not actually cheating" Will said with a giggle.

Man he's right.

"Okay yes, thought about it a few times but never done it" I said with a sigh.

"What about her?"

What about her, I've never thought about that to be honest.

"I don't know"

"Can you be sure that she hasn't cheated?" Will said with determination.

"I... I can't be sure about that, we've always had our own spaces, hanging out with our friends and stuff" I said looking away.

"So the choice is yours, if you want to know for sure if the baby is yours I recommend you to take a paternity test" Will suggested.

He's right, in these situations we can't hesitate, we need to make sure.

"Thanks Will, for the talk—"

"I brought some cookies" Anna said entering the room.

She sat next to me and smiled.

"Relax Grant, you can count on us" she said.

I feel like I needed to hear that, for a long time now, someone who wouldn't jugde me for anything, someone who would be there no matter what the situation is, just be there to hear, to advice or just to smile. To think how Anna was back when I first met her, I'm very sure she went through the same. Scared of trusting people, scare of being judged so she put up this wall, the same wall I put except I keep on my silly comments and personality, I went for the dumb kid who never worries, who never worries until something like this happens.

End of Grant's pov.