I laughed, "a teddy bear, I love it." I said with a grin. Jasper and Alice gave me two more.

 Jasper and Alice gave me two more

"I love them but was it your idea to all get me jewelry?" I asked, they all looked at each other and shook their heads

"I love them but was it your idea to all get me jewelry?" I asked, they all looked at each other and shook their heads. "Well, I like how they all mean something."

"I'm pretty sure this will be meaningful to." Esme said as she carefully handed me something wrapped in royal blue paper. I opened it and gasped when I saw what it was, it was still in good condition after all these years.

 I opened it and gasped when I saw what it was, it was still in good condition after all these years

I can't believe it, my old music box. An old friend of mine gave it to me and I must of left it with Carlisle and Esme, "thank you so much." I said as I hugged them.

"We knew you would like it." Carlisle said.

"What is it?" Bella asked while looking at it in in awe.

"Its my old music box, I haven't seen it in years." I said, I opened it and watched the carousel of horses go round and listened to the tune it softly played, its still as beautiful as I remembered.

"Wow." Bella said with wide eyes.

"Bella, why don't you open the one from Esme and Carlisle." Alice said to her and handed it to her. I watched her try to open it but she accidentally got a paper cut, that's not good.

"Ow, paper cut." Bella hissed, everyone's eyes instantly snapped towards Jasper. Edward suddenly pushed Bella back with so much force that she fell onto the table behind her, shattering all the vases. I growled at Edward as he then pushed Jasper into the piano, breaking that as well. Carlisle and Emmet held him back when he tried to go after Bella again. Edward and I stood in front of Bella in a protective manner.

"Alice, why the hell didn't you say something!" I yelled at her.

"I didn't see it" she yelled back, I growled and kept my eyes trained on Jasper.

"Just calm him down." I demanded.

Alice rushed over to Jasper, "Jazz, Jazz, shh, shh. It's ok, its just a little...blood." Alice said but turned back to Bella as she smelt the blood coming from her.

"Get Jasper out of here." Carlisle told them before rushing to Bella.

"I'm sor...I'm Sorry, I can't." Alice walked out of the room, as did everyone else.

"I'll have to stitch this up in my office. Edward, check on Jasper. I'm sure he's very upset with himself and I doubt he'll listen to anyone but you right now." Carlisle said to him. I helped Bella up, never breathing in through my nose. Edward went outside and we went to Carlisle's office.

"I never wanted to have a party." Bella sighed as she sat on the medical table, Carlisle took the shards of glass out of Bella's arm while I stared out the window.

"Its not your fault." Carlisle told her, "Jasper hasn't been away from human blood as long as the rest of us."

"How do you guys do it?" She asked us.

"Years and years of practice. For Violet its harder, I've been drinking animal blood for most of my vampire years. She changed her diet only a few decades ago." He explained, I didn't want to talk in case I would hurt Bella.

"Did you ever think of just doing it the easier way?" She asked.

"No. I knew who I wanted to be. I wanted to help people. It brings me happiness. Even if I am damned regardless." I smiled at this, Carlisle always did have a good heart, even when I corrupted him for a number of years, he was always kind and positive.

"Damned? Like...like hell? Carlisle, you couldn't be damned. You couldn't. It's impossible." Bella told him.

"Shes right, I don't believe in god myself but if he was real he wouldn't send someone like you too hell." I said, he smiled at us.

"Thank you, girls. You have always been very gracious about us." He said, I nodded and smiled.

"So, that's it? That's why they won't change us? I mean me." Bella asked.

"Imagine the situation in reverse. If you believed Edward does, could you take away his soul?" He asked, he lit the bloody bandages in the bowl up. I watched the flames dance, I held up my hand and controlled the fire to climb higher, it was beautiful.
💙