Your secret crush

Cameron-your secret crush believe it or not is his best friend Nash but for some reason you keep finding yourself going back to Cameron.

Nash-Your crush is his brother Hayes. Hayes knows it because he likes you to. But Nash doesn't know and he will never know.

Matt-Your secret crush is Carter Reynolds. You've liked him for a while and Matt but Matt asked you out first and you still had feelings for Carter.

Hayes-You have a crush on Cameron neither of the know but when Cameron hugs you all you do is forget about Hayes and wish you were with Cameron.

Jack.G- Of course your crush is Sam.W he's always been there for you so was Jack but the way Sam comforted you was different and you liked it the sam way you liked him.

Jack.J-His bestie Jack.G. You don't know what it is so different you just..you think your in love with his best friend.

Shawn-You like Ed Sheran every time you guys hang out together you can see Ed looking at you the way you looked at Shawn that's when you started your feelings you didn't know you had.

Taylor- You had a crush on Justin Bieber. They would party together as even though sometimes Justin would be drunk he would still be looking out for you. And he gives the best hugs.

Aaron-Harry styles. He knows but he's just to scared to ask you so every night before you go to sleep Aaron makes sure to tell him how much he loves you.

carter- jack j. you always had a soft spot for blondes  and jackj was that blonde