Why?

"K-Kurumi!!" You screamed, you were hoping you would just wake up and know this was all a dream. "This is too real...stop! Why?!?" You covered your ears as you kept thinking to yourself, "I wish I could just roll up in a ball and run away, but I know that doesn't just happen."

Kurumi:
"Bahahahaha!! Y/N! You're so precious, why?! Why do you ask..?"

?"

"YOU'RE THE KEY TO IT ALL

"YOU'RE THE KEY TO IT ALL. ONCE I HAVE YOU I'LL HAVE ALL THE POWER I NEED...TO KILL IT, TO END WHAT IT STARTED...ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!?! ALL OF THE SPACIAL QUAKES TO BE OVER?! IT REALLY WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE STUCK WITH THIS BODY...AFTER ALL—-"

Before Kurumi could finish her sentence, I stopped, I stared. There was a blade coming right through down her chest.

"Gurgh!!"

Kurumi fell to the floor as she coughed up blood, revealing a girl behind her.

It wasn't Kotori, it wasn't Shido

It wasn't Kotori, it wasn't Shido. "Why has my life become like this?" You asked yourself so many times in your head, you couldn't stop thinking about it until you heard your name being called out.

Unknown Person:
"Y/N!! Y/N!!"

"Gah!" You sat up, in a fright as you noticed you were in a bed, in fraxinus? "H-Huh?! I thought I was with Kurumi?" You questioned as you scratched your head, 'was that really all a dream?' You thought to yourself as the girl, Reine looked at you with her usual sleep deprived eyes.

Reine:
"Y/N, to clear up...the 'dream' you just had, it was real. It seems Kurumi has a different motive, than to capture Shin..."

"H-Huh?!" You yelled as you jumped out of bed, stumbling a bit you noticed that you felt a bit fatigued. "What's...happening?" You silently mumbled as you broke down and fell on your knees. "This isn't supposed to happen..I'm just a normal student, going to school...so why me?! What's up with Kurumi to make her feel this way?! That isn't Kurumi! That's right! The Kurumi I know wouldn't do that, she would never hurt a soul.."

Reine:
"Y/N...it's hard to believe. However, you cannot deny the truth. We'll be sending you back after Kurumi, you're the only one who can talk to her."

"No!" You screamed. "I can't! She's my friend! I can't harm her, whether you want me to or not. You don't just order me around like I'm a toy!"

Reine stayed silent, I knew she had nothing to say. Everyone here, they claim they want to protect Kurumi or whatnot, but I know their true motive. It's simple, I know why they are doing this, so stop it.

The day ended as fast as that, they escorted me back home as I laid silently in my bed. I can't think straight, it's always been something that's happened to me once I laid down in my bed, calmly. It makes me ask myself...

What's the meaning of life? Once a loved one passes away, maybe a close friend. They leave you alone, that's how I feel. Does God expect us to be happy about that? I don't know, this world...
Is it wrong?
Or...
Is it just me..
Who's wrong?