"Thanks Zoe," Joe said as Zoe walked out.

Joe and I laid in bed for about five more minutes giggling about what Zoe had said. We then got up and ate breakfast that Zoe had prepared for us.

"I can take you back to the hotel later if you need to? If you want to stay the night here again, just pack a night bag," Joe suggested.

"Ok, sounds good. But the day after tomorrow is my birthday, so I'll have to be back by then."

"What! The day after tomorrow is your birthday? Why didn't you tell me?" Joe said, clearly surprised.

"Well, it just never came up!" I defended jokingly.

"Well, I'll have to do something with you, right? Right!" Joe agreed with himself.

"Ok, that's your choice, but my family will want to have breakfast with me, it's like a small family tradition, every birthday we have breakfast as a family and then whosever birthday it is decides what they want to do. I usually decide to just chill out for the day."

"Well, after your family breakfast, you're mine for the day!"

"Just don't do anything I wouldn't!" Zoe advised cheekishly.

"Promise!" Joe said and I nodded in agreement.

I usually am not excited for my birthday, but this year, because of Joe, I am. I have just decided to have the family breakfast in the hotel this year, so meaning it will be not only free, but convenient.

"So, shall we make a stop at your hotel to get a bag for you?" Joe asked.

"Sounds great!"

"We'll go in five minutes, I'm just going to throw on some clothes and brush my teeth."

"Ok. No rush!"

Joe gave me a quick kiss before going to his room to get ready.

"So, are you two official now?" Zoe asked.

"Well, no, I don't think so. We haven't said anything about being a couple, all we have seriously talked about is how I don't want to have sex until I am married."

"What! He hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend yet?"

"No, not yet atleast."

"Oh Joe!" Zoe said dramatically as I just laughed at her.

"Ready whenever you are!" Joe said, "Want to come, Zoe?"

"No, I think I'll stay here thank you though," Zoe said.

"Ok, let's go!"

Joe and I hopped into his car and drove towards the hotel for what seemed like the millionth time this week. When we got to the hotel Joe parked up and got out with me. We walked through the lobby and up to my room. I took out my room key and led Joe in.

"Wow, this place is nicer than mine!" Joe said.

"Ha, sure. It's nice, you can sit down while I get a bag together. Do you mind if I jump in the shower quickly too?"

"No, of course not, love."

I grabbed a clean bra and wrapped it in my clothes, not wanting Joe to see it. I scurried into the bathroom and left Joe watching television. I quickly showered and grabbed a towel to dry myself off. I started to get dressed and realised I forgot underwear. Crap.

"Joe?"

"You okay love?"

"Fine, actually, I'm really embarassed. Can you do me a huge favor?"

"Anything."

"Haha ok, will you go into the top drawer and get me a pair of panties, don't worry they're all brand new, I just forgot."

"Haha! Don't worry Aly! I know what underwear is! Don't be embarassed love!"

After waiting a couple of seconds and hearing some rummaging, Joe knocked on the bathroom door. I opened it a crack and looked at Joe holding a pair of panties.

"Here you go!"

"Thanks Joe," I quickly said before I grabbed them and shut the door.

"You're welcome!" he said through the door.

I unfolded the underwear and noticed, of course, Joe grabbed the one of three thongs I owned.

"Joe, really?" I yelled through the door. All I heard in reply was Joe laughing.

I put them on and finished getting dressed for drying my hair and putting up in a messy bun. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Joe on his phone.

I grabbed a tote bag I brought and threw in my pajamas, clothes for tomorrow, my toothbrush and finally my phone charger.

"Ready whenever you are!" I announced.

"Ok, let's go then!" Joe said jumping up off of the bed. I grabbed my purse and room-key before we left the room.

"Can we stop at my parents room before we leave?" I asked.

"Of course."

We headed towards room 273 and I knocked once before my mom opened the door.

"Hello Alyson... And friend!"

"Hi mom, this is Joe, Joe this is my mom!"

"Call me Lucy."

"Hello Lucy, you have a wonderful daughter," Joe said looking at me.

"I was just saying that I'm going to hang out with Joe for a while."

"Alyson, that's fine, just don't do anything that I would be ashamed of," my mom said with a knowing look.

Suddenly everything became awkward, we all knew what she was talking about.

"Excuse me, Lucy, well, your daughter and I have already spoken and have agreed not to do anything intimate, well you know," Joe interrupted clearing the awkward tension that was lingering in the air.

"Ok, thank you Joe, well you two have fun with caution of course," my mom said laughing awkwardly.

"Thanks Mom, I'll see you later, how's Caleb," I quickly asked.

"Annoying," my mom laughed rubbing her stomach.

"Congratulations!" Joe said cheerfully.

"Thank you! Well you two have a nice time."

"Bye Mom."

"Bye Lucy, it was nice to meet you."

Joe and I walked down the hallway, hand in hand, and drove back to his apartment.

A/N: Another Chapter! Hope you are all enjoying it! Follow me on twitter @joesugg9012 Thanks!! xx