Chapter 1

A/N
Hey guyss here is it I change it.
Hope guyss like it and please vote and Comment.

################################

Carolina's View
"Carolina you will be late for your new school get down now!!"why do I care... Duh I'm always late. I was fixing myself disguise as nerd so that my fans can't recognizes me. I really hope my plan works.

Oh where's my manners I am Carolina Elizabeth Joy Smith Aka Liza I'm an Idol my group name is ICE CREAMUSUME(it's a Japanese idol group) I'm the Visual, Lead dancer, Main Rapper, Vocalist and Center. The Ice Creamusume is really popular now a days so my brother Flash decided to transfer me at IUCA and disguise myself cause everyday our fans always attacked us.

"Caroline!!"My brother Lucas shout from downstairs. I went down as fast as I can so that Lucas won't scold me.

"What the heck Liza why are you taking long just to fix yourself??"I rolled my eyes then we walk out the door. "Gezz brother just calm down" I smile at him, he just rolled him eyes

"Whatever Liza just get in already"he said while get inside the car then followed by me.

"Well, sister don't look bad... Wait don't even look like a nerd even though your wearing eyeglass you look cute"he says as he scan my face

I flip my hair and says"As always Lucas"He just rolled his eyes.
Lucas and I chit chat of the whole ride asking questions and telling stuff that I really don't care.

After 10 minutes I arrived at IUCA. I look at my phone, I only have 10 minutes before my class starts, oh well start get going don't want to be late at my first class. While I'm walk to find the Principal's office I heard gossiping about me.

"Yuckss, ewww she's so ugly"I glare at the person who said that.
"Why the hell she's so ugly"I just sighed. Well fucked them, that person should see herself on the mirror the how ugly is she.

I have to control my anger to them for now on Liza your Scarlett Faye Lee. After 5 Minutes trying to find the Principal's office, I finally found it and now I'm stand infront of it. I twice knock the door waiting for the Principal says 'come in'. Once the Principal says come in, I went in, I saw that Principal whatever his name is, was talking to someone.

He smile at me before speaking. "Oh Caroline there you are"I just him a small smile "this is Isabelle Eve Gray my daughter and Isabelle this is Caroline as Scarlett for now on I'm a friend of her father"He introduce me to her. I smile and bow at Isabelle. What?? A friend of my dad?? I don't remember.... Oh wait he's Mr Gray, wait then where is Xander? Gosh! I Hope I won't see him here.

"Wait, Mr Gray?"he smile and nodded Before I can speak Isabelle cut me"Wait as Caroline Elizabeth Joy Smith of Ice Creamusume?"I just nodded she start jumping in excitement. Okay she weird. "Oh my gosh I'm your fan...Wait wait  Carrie??!! Where have you been? I miss you!! I didn't expect that Liza was my bestfriend!!"she now infront of me telling me how awesome I am and How she miss me. She stop jumping and says"but why are you dressed like that??"Before I can speak Mr Gray cut me. They should stop cutting me, I'm just about to talk.
"Eve no more questions"She Start pouting.

Mr Gray look at his watch "you girls should go to your class now"he says as he handed my schedule. After I got my schedule I said thank you then leave.

Isabelle run after me trying to catch up to me and keep calling my name, I just ignore her "Carol-"I stop my track when she almost call me by my real name. That's when she catch up on me, I look at her "What do you want?" She look down at her shoes "schedule??"I gave her my schedule without thinking twice and then start walking again. "Well we have the same schedule oh and Carrie you change alot, your more colder that I expected After your broke up with Xander you were no where to be found but now you come back" She says as she follow me,"Belle Please I don't want to talk about Xavier so Stop okay?"She nodded then she grab my right arm then start walking fast actually we are late.

At last we arrived, she was about knock the door  right then the teacher open the door. She cross her arms then secretly glare at Isabelle.

"Ms Gray Why are you late"She asked her still glaring at her. Well what a Bitch she is. I rolled my eyes and continue staring at them. When I got bored, I just went in. You can say I'm rude, I really don't care. "And who are you" at last she notice me! "Wow.. at last you notice me I been standing beside Isabelle for 3 minutes." What the heck what kind of question is that didn't she know that she's having a new student. I saw Isabelle Sat down telling that I should sit besides her then look at the teacher"Scarlett Faye Lee" I said before walking towards Isabelle.

While Passing by I heard whispers about me like "Ewww she's so ughh...ugly" "yuckss eww Germs" "What the heck she's so ugly" "Ugly as Fuck"
what the F?! Why can't people stop gossiping!? I gave them a glare.

"Whatever sluts or Bitches or Jerks you can call me whatever you want, Just remember I'm not afraid of you Jerks/Bitches/sluts" I said in a rude tone.

I maybe nerd not exactly but I am Caroline Elizabeth Joy Smith. The youngest daughter of Mr Jake Lance Smith  CEO of Sungwun Expression and  Ms Allyson Lee-Smith Owner of Smith&Lee Clothing and a famous Idol.