Chapter 24: GoblinTown

Start from the beginning

Thorin pulled me into an embrace but was soon pulled away from me as slimy hands grabbed me and shoved me away.

"Adad!!!" I screeched.

"Let go of me!" I hear him bellow.

"Get off me!" a dwarf yells

"Get your hands off me!" I hear Dwalin scream, that was no doubt. No one could differentiate Dwalin's voice.

I finally gave up and went along with the goblins and they led us down a small path. I looked up and saw they had giant pots and pans and horns. I really wondered why they had such things, but was soon to regret my curiosity. When they began to beat the "instruments" it was lack, off-toned, and completely horrid.

We were lead onto a larger platform and I quickly began to move towards Thorin but he glared at me and I stayed put, knowing the reason behind that. I looked in front of me and saw a horrifying sight.

An enormous goblin maybe 10 feet tall with an under-chin that is probably as tall as my waist, and a crown made of bones, and total ugliness in a nutshell. But that was nothing compared to the singing that followed,

"I feel a song, coming on." The goblin growled.

"Clap snap, the black crack

Grip, grab, pinch, and nab

Batter and beat

Make 'em stammer and squeak!

Pound pound, far underground

Down, down, down in Goblin Town

With a swish and smack

And a whip and a crack

Everybody talks when they're on my rack

Pound pound, far underground

Down, down, down in Goblin Town

Hammer and tongs, get out your knockers and gongs

You wont last long on the end of my prongs

Clash, crash, crush and smish

Bang, break, shiver and shake

You can yammer and yelp

But there aint no help

Pound pound, far underground

Down, down, down in Goblin Town"

I winced and yelped at the port goblin's lack of hearing. He must have been tone deaf to be able to sing that badly.

"Catchy isn't it?" The goblin smirked. "It's one of my own compositions."

"Ormar!" I cursed under my breath.

I tensed and my knuckles turned white, not being close to my father was torture enough. Goblins came at us stripping us of all our weapons and throwing them into a pile.

"Who would be so bold as to come armed into my kingdom?" The goblin grumbled. "Spies? Thieves? Assassins?"

"Dwarves, Your Malevolence." Another goblin spoke.

"Dwarves?" The goblin king questioned

The other goblin grinned and pulled me out for everyone to see, "And this one's a woman. We found them on the front porch."

The Goblin King grinned evilly and stared into my eyes, "Well, don't just stand there! Search them! Every crack, every crevice. And this young girl reminds me of someone."

The Goblin King lifted his head and turned to the goblin who had a hold of my arm. "Grinnah! Go fetch Freya and her mother. I'm curious about something."

I grumbled, "This cannot be good!"

When Grinnah returned he held two women chained and bound, both with long black hair but only one with ice cold blue eyes, the other with pale green eyes. I looked up at the Great Goblin and he growled an order,

"Freya! Look up towards our guests"

The Goblin King addressed the rest of the company, everyone's attention to the Great Goblin, but not mine. When this "Freya looked up, her mother did too. My face grew pale as did Freya's mother. I only formed one word on my lips and softly spoke out.

And when I did, it happened to be the time when everyone had stopped talking. Everyone gawked at me but my back was turned and my eyes were focused on the women before me.

"No." I hear someone breathe out, "That's impossible."

___________________________

Who do you think it is??? DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!! Yes I am so terrible to leave such a cliffhanger... But I hope everyone loved it!!! I really try hard to please you guys and I thank all of you for your kind words and thoughts.. Thank you so much!

You guys are truly the best!!! Thank you :)

Ormar- Khuzdul for "worm"

Le fael!

-TC110