Whisper Challenge Time!!

I don't know if this was actually filmed at Zach's house, I think it was filmed at Wills but idk and right now idc.

Y/n's P.O.V.

           Zach pulled me inside and I saw two other people.  He pulled me to the one with short brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.  He looked at me confused and so did the other guy.  "Y/n this is Parker.  Parker this is Y/n."Zach introduced.  I shook his hand and said, "Its nice to meet you Parker." "Likewise Y/n."He said to me and then let go of my hand.  Then Zach pushed me to the other guy in the room with a hat on but I could see that he had brown hair, fair skin like Parker, brown eyes, glasses, and a beard.  He was pretty cute.  "Y/n this is Will.  Will this is Y/n."Zach introduced a second time.  "Oh my god so you're the famous Will I've heard so much about!"I said going in for a hug since he was was going to before he said, "And you're Y/n its so nice to meet you!"He said giggling.  We stopped hugging and he said, "Hey we were about to film a video right now but our friend Shelby couldn't make it.  Can you fill in for her?  You don't have to though its only if you'd like." "Yeah of course I'd love too!"I said happily.  "Alright cool!  So we're doing the whisper challenge and I'm sure you know how to play."He says and I nod.  "Alright lets get started!"Will yells.  "I CALL PICKING Y/N'S MUSIC 'CAUSE I KNOW WHAT HER SONG TYPES ARE!!!!"Zach yells loudly.  "Ok, ok Grase...hold up.  I get to choose her music because Shelby was supposed to be my partner and she isn't here, and Y/n's my new partner so I get to pick her music."Will tells Graser.  "Awwwwww!"I laugh at Graser's childish acts.  We both have the same nickname for him...Anyway we sit on Zach's couch, me at the end on the left, Will next to me, Grase next to Will, and Parker at the other end next to Grase.  We started recording and I could already tell this is gonna be fun...

~¿Timey Timmy Skippy Snippy?~

           It was mine and Will's turn and I was getting excited.  I wonder what song Will chose for me.  Will put on my headphones for me and as soon as he did I hugged him super tight.  He was surprised but hugged back while laughing.  He had put on one of my favorite songs: Nicotine by Panic!at the Disco.  "I love this song!!"I said.  "Am I yelling!?"I asked because I most likely was.  They all nodded.  I laughed and said, "Sorry.  You can start now Will!"trying not to yell. 

"Ok!"I heard Will say faintly.  This is gonna be a fun 3 months!