Aaron the Demon Hunter

The creature lay dead at their feet as the darkness above dissipates as a sword lays on the ground in fragments crossed with two broken daggers. A man kneels using a shield to assist himself as he weeps over a body. That body glows as bright as the amulet around her neck. He cries out as he has lost the one he loved for the first time and the last.

Leon stands at the ready with a dulled glaive wearing black sweatpants and a black sleeveless tee. He was practicing on a large straw-filled dummy striking it multiples with speed and strength. He was focused and sweaty but yet to the female and gay population he never looked better than when he was fighting or practicing. Really anything that involved physical labor. He never liked the staring eyes and comments thrown at him. He noticed this made it even more annoying as he will not find a love. One thing he did enjoy about training out doors is it made scenarios more life like. His weapon would always strike true when he was in pure focus. But his focused was dropped when the dummy's head exploded and he already knew what had happened.

"Thats not respecting school property Aaron" Leon stated anger welling up inside of him

A blonde male would snicker while spinning a sliver embedded pistol and gold in the other. "Oopsie dasiy my hand must've slipped, because I was aiming for your head." As he finished speaking a glaive would land behind him right through his legs as the wind that rushed by had hit its mark and he would flinch at the pain in his lower region.

"Oops my hand slipped, oh wait that never happens with me" And within seconds the glaive was back in his hands with the blade at the base of Aaron's spine

"B-Bastard, you'll pay for that when I show the world of the evil you are and kill you"

"1375"

"What?" Aaron questioned

"Thats the amount of times you said you would kill me since I first met you"

"Well someone has to inform you of impending doom"

And with that the two had separated. Leon knew he had less than a year before he needed to finish his first mission. In the two story house a sword glows faintly while the shield pulses with energy. He has felt this in the past and knew it was his parents trying to contact him and he ignores it and continues to train. 

Aaron after being humiliated would release his anger on clay pigeons and tagets. Firing pistol shot after pistol shot. His dark skin would be drenched with sweat as he finishes and pulls a hood over his head to leave. Due to his vampire mother he is only resistant to the sun and can withstand some of the pain. 

"I'll have you dead before you know it Leon, I promise that"

Leon was back in his house laying on his bed a phone in his hands texting an old friend named Autumn who was unknowing and a nonbeliever. 

'Hows life?' He starts off the conversation  

'College can suck my dick' She types back

'I still need to find mine"

'Take your time it is straight bs'

'I'll take your advice, but besides that whats up'

'Its been back Jonah broke up with me last week'

'WHAT? Why didn't you tell me?!'

'I didn't wanna worry you too much about it'

'Why did you guys break up?'

'He thought I was cheating on him with you'

'Me? Wtf why? Im a nobody'

'What dont say that about yourself, you're a great person'

'Oh yeah? Say that to my girlfriend oh wait my last one cheated on me with Aaron!'

'Come on give it a chance please?'

'No sorry'

'Well then tomorrow you sir are going on a date with me'

'Ugh can we not call it that'

'Nope now go get some sleep lover boy'

'DONT CALL ME THAT'

The conversation ended with that as Leon falls asleep.