Chapter 1

I watched from behind a tree, my plan was simple. Get Yuri to confess her love to Kim Taehyung. I've been getting her ready for the past week. Today however, I managed to get them on a date. There he stood, at the entrance of the coffee shop, supposably looking around for someone.

Yuri approached him and just stood there, which made me clench my jaw in anxiety. He gave her a confused look as to start talking. I dialed her phone and luckily she picked up. "Talk! I command you to talk! Talk you peasant!" I barked and hung up without letting her have a chance to say a word.

She tried to start conversation and started stuttering and getting red in the face, what a great first start. "Ummm... Hi?" She choked out, making her face even more red. I didn't waste these few weeks setting them up to watch her stutter and turn beet red.

I pulled my hoodie up so it wouldn't reveal my face and slowly but normally walked to go stand behind the coffee shop, still in sight of Yuri.

As soon as I got there I made a knife shape with my hand and slowly slide it across my neck, followed with a deathly glare that said 'Talk now or I will end you.' She immediately stared trying making conversation, "L-listen, I've, liked, y-you, for a-a long t-t-time now. A-and I j-just wan-" "Sorry," He interrupted smoothly, "I like someone else."

I could practically hear Yuri's heart shattering from here. Her face drained pale which made her now look like a ghost, which was a huge difference from what it was before. "Ok, cool. That's cool, I should go now." With that Yuri left, tears filling her eyes.

It broke my heart that she got rejected like that, she didn't deserve it. And I worked so hard to get them together. I wasted these last few weeks buttering him up for her proposal. I would always show him photos of her and tell him how much of a perfect girlfriend she would be, but he would just chuckle and change the subject.

I swiftly started walking away, before he turned around. "Yah Y/N, don't you know it's rude to eves drop." He grabbed the rem if my hoodie and slowly turned me around to meet his eyes, "There was something I wanted to tell you anyway." He said with an expression filled face, I noticeably gulped. His face grew a little pink. "Yeah shoot," I confidently said.

"I like you, a lot." With that all of my confidence vanished, it was amazing how he said it so smoothly, with a little blush lingering on his cheeks. He leaned in and peaked my cheek, making me frozen in place, but at the same time hot as hell. Watching me in my frozen petit figure he left, but not without a wink.

————————————————————
A/N

First chapter people, comment if you would like me to keep the story going! ❤️