"Oh my gosh, thank you," I said overwhelming and blushed.

"I will just catch my purse and we can leave," I tried to react quickly, not day dreaming about him, AT ALL.

"Of course," he replied quickly and smiled to me brightly.

"Would you like to come in?" I said to him laughing, he nodded and smiled to me. As he sat on the sofa, Kath came to me and quietly whispered something on my ear.

"Would you like me and Amy to go all CSI on him?" she whispered smiling.

"If you want to," I shrugged and said back quietly and Kath started clapping happily.

"So, I'm gonna go upstairs and go find my purse, BUT I will have to leave you here with my awkward and weird sisters," I said randomly and winked to both of them. I then waved and went upstairs to get my purse.

Katherine's POV

I sat next to the "cop". What the heck is his name anyway?

"So, sorry for calling you a cop earlier," I said and smiled to him.

"It's alright, I am a cop anyways," he said and laughed.

"What's your name anyway?" I asked him curiously.

"Oh, sorry!" he half shouted half said, "I'm Ryan Taylor. Taylor, Ryan Taylor," he said and smiled.

We all laughed at that joke, he's a funny guy, I must say. I already like him.

I caught my breath and said, "So, we obviously should..."

"Are you a Christian?" Amy quickly blurted out, I looked at her annoyed.

"AMY!" I loudly complained and rolled with my eyes.

"What?" she asked me and gave me an angelic smile.

"You can't just ask people stuff like this,"

"Sorry," she replied quietly and looked at the floor.

"So, in this family we have a habit, well let's call it a "thing", I tried to make it easy with the guy, so he won't be disappointed later.

"A thing?" he asked us confused and raised his quite perfect eyebrows, for a man at least.

I caught my breath and started, "We, well us two," I pointed at me and Amy, "we would like to ask you some questions,"

"Questions about what?" he asked curiously and listened to us carefully.

"Well, we first like to question our sisters dates," Amy tried to explain to him as easily as possible.

"Ooooh, so this is like an investigation system, here at your house," he said curiously.

"You can take it like that, if you want," I said to him nodding. If he's a cop he'll understand it that way easily, I guess.

"So, the first question. Are you a Christian?" I started with the questions.

"Weird as it seems, but yes I am a devout Christian actually," he replied and gave us an angelic smile. Nice smile, I thought to myself afterwards.

"Well, here comes the awkward question..." Amy said playing with her fingers awkwardly.

"Are you planning on staying pure till, you know, your wedding night?" Amy asked him the awkward question, I saw him blush a bit and then smiled awkwardly.

"Yes, I'm waiting for the right girl and I gotta a feeling like your sister is the right girl," he said smiling to himself.

"AAAAAWWWWWWW," me and Amy both yelled at the same time, I think we got Ryan freaked out a bit, but who wouldn't be freaked out by your date's overprotective sisters, especially the Cimorelli sisters. He would be much more freaked out if the brothers would be here, not because of the weirdness, but because of the toughness.