Ch 1

Melanie's POV

I'm a witch still learning her way. I don't know where my parents went but I have been with the Halliwell sisters for the past 7 years. They have acted like mothers towards me especially Piper. I don't know what I'd do without all of them. So a little more about me, you already know that I am a witch but my power is a combination of all of the charmed ones power. Yep that's right I'm like a mix of all of them, I can freeze things, blow them up, get perminations, feel what others feel, I can also orb things but I can't orb myself and I can move things with my hands. It's pretty crazy possessing all of these powers but Piper, phoebe, Paige, and Leo have helped me through the new thing.
"Melanie, come down your breakfast is getting cold" piper hollered from the kitchen. I finished putting in my pale yellow crop top, levis jeans, and my checkered vans and ran down stairs.
"Morning" I said sliding into my chair pushing my lightly curled hair out of my face.
"Look at you looking all cute today where are you going?" Phoebe asked as her and Paige smirked at each other.
"No where actually, I'm going to just study the book of shadows" I said
"Melanie you know you don't have to be this focused on demons, it's going to catch up to you sweetie" Paige said rubbing my arm.
"I know, I know I just nothing better to do" I slightly chuckled. The sisters nodded.
"Okay Mel
today me and Leo are going to be at P3 trying to book a band, phoebe is going to be at work, and Paige has a charge and Wyatt is at school so you will be all alone today." Piper said. I nodded and continued eating my breakfast.
"Sweetie are you sure? Do you want one of us to stick around with you?" Phoebe asked worriedly.
I shook my head no, "don't worry about me I'll be fine and if anything happens I'll call Leo you guys are an orb away" I reassured them.
Piper, phoebe and paige nodded unsure but I brushed it off.
"The elders are calling I will be right back" Leo said as he kissed Piper orbing away.
"Every damn time" Piper rolled her eyes.
We all laughed. Phoebe started collecting her things "okay I'm going to head out I'm going to be late"
"Do you want me to orb you, you're on the way" Paige said and phoebe nodded yes as they left in blue lights.
"And then there were 2" I mumbled. Shortly Leo robes back in "a white lighter was killed last night" he said frantically.
"What!" Piper and I exclaimed.
"The elders don't know why it happened or who did it so they are putting all the white lighters on lock down except me of course" Leo said
"Oh no Paige we need to go get her, orb orb orb" Piper said quickly leaving.
"Then there was one" I said to myself as I headed to the attic. When I got to the attic I started reading the book of shadows to see who could have been after the whitelighters.
"Did you fond anything?" Piper said making me jump "jeez you can fight demons but being sneaked up on scares you that much?" She paige and Leo chuckled. I rolled my eyes.
"Actually I haven't found anything besides it being a dark lighter but that sounds too easy" I said confused.
"The elders thing it was something else not a darklighter" Leo said.
"Ugh" Paige exclaimed. "What is it" Leo questioned. "I have just been having this dream and it feels so real I just don't know what it is or why" Paige explained. "It's probably nothing we have bigger things to worry about right now Piper said. "Leo go get phoebe please we are going to need the power of three" she also said.
"What's up what happened?" phoebe questioned. Leo explained to her what he told us about the whitelighter being killed.
"Okay me and Leo are going to go to magic school to try and figure this out we will be back soon" Piper said as she orbed out. Paige and Phoebe were talking while I flipped through the book "honey we will be right back" Paige said as she orbed with phoebe. I wonder where they went.
________________________________
About an hour passes
Phoebe and Paige orbed back in and started mixing up the most powerful potion we knew how to make.
"What are you guys doing?" I asked
"We think we know who has been killing the elders we just need to bring them here" Paige explained. I was about to ask how but I guess phoebe read my mind and said "Paige is going to orb in and out and it should bring them here and no we aren't going to wait for Piper it's better if there is only one whitelighter here" phoebe answered. I shook my head impressed with the plan "okay so what do you want me to do?" I asked "oh no Melanie, it's too dangerous" Paige said. "Are you kidding you're going to need my help I'm not leaving" I said pissed. Paige and phoebe looked at each other. "Fine" Paige said " but take a potion and don't orb" I smirked
"Okay ready paige?" She nodded "1,2,3" she orbed out and when she came back thing thing appeared. She was a lady in a white toga.
"Now" Paige yelled and all three of us threw the potions and nothing happened. All the sudden phoebe was thrown against the wall and this guy wearing sunglasses jumped infront of me knocking me down with him on top of me and yelled to phoebe and Paige "don't look into her eyes" then the lady disappeared. Phoebe got up and I was still on the floor with this guy on me looking into my blue eyes as I stared back at his green eyes.
Phoebe cleared her throat and we both looked up and he quickly jumped off me and helped me up quickly whispering sorry.