T W O

They all stood in the living room, The Cullens, Elliana in Emmett's embrace, and Rosalie holding Renesme.

The quiet chatter of wonder filled the room as they waited for Edward to Return with Bella, Rose was anxious to say the least, she wondered what Bella would say when she finds out about Elli, her Elli.

Jacob senced they were outside and ran to greet the newborn vampire and her husband.

Emmett and Rosalie stood at the end of the room being smothered by their family to see the babies Renesme looking more like a toddler than a new born.

Elliana herd the chattering but couldn't make out what they were saying

"Rose" Edward called and she turned with a smile revealing Renesme who mimicked her actions, Bella took her into her arms, Renesme lifted her hand to her mothers cheek and showed ser something extrodinary.

A high pitched giggle came from Emmett's chest "what was that?" Bella asked.

Emmett turned around, showing bella the source of noise, Bella not knowing what to say gave Renesme to Edward and rushed to Emmett's side to seeher other daughter.

"I had twins?" She asked they nodded, Elliana's giggling carrying on "why didn't you tell me" she faced Edward "Bella, that 'baby' killed you, it ended your life" "that doesn't mean you don't tell me it should be my desision Edward" she looked down at the much smaller version of Renesme "i've only been out for 2 days" "her growth rate is impresident, while Elliana's is still fast but not as fast as Renesme's" "Elliana" she whispered

"Alright that's enough experimenting for one day" "jacob, she's doing great" "yeah well let's not push it" he tried to take her away from Edward "what's your problem" Bella looked towards Jacob still holding Elli though.

"Oh do tell her Jacob" Rose said Emmett smirked "this should be good" "Bella" Edward warned and Rosalie took Elli out of her arms "look, it's a wolf thing" "what's a wolf thing" Bella snarled "um, you know i have no control over it and we can't chose it happens and it doesn't mean what you think Bella i promise" "take the girls out of the room" "Edward don't touch me right now i don't wanna hurt you" "oh god"

later that night Renesmee was being held by Bella and Elli was in Rosalie's " where are they going to sleep" Bella wondered and Edward looked at her when she said 'they'

Edward and Bella had decided to let Rosalie and Emmet raise Elliana because of the fact that Edward despised her still and Rose had always wanted a child of her own.

"in my arms, or Edward's or Esme's" she smiled.

the others burst through the door Alice entering first with her mate close behind the sound caught their attention and Jacob woke up.

"Happy birthday" Alice exclaimed, a confused expression crossed Bella's face. "I stopped aging three days ago".

"well we're celebrating anyway, so suck it up" This made the family smile and they waited for what came next as Alice held out a key for the couple to take.

Bella and Edward entered the room the next morning being greeted by Emmett, Jacob and Carlisle with Elliana sleeping in in her adoptive fathers arms.

"Done already?" Emmett asked, with a raise of his eyebrows, ignoring his question Bella spoke.

"Where's Renesmee?"

"blondie stole her" Jacob took a bite of his sandwich, they smiled.

"did you break a lot of stuff" he asked again, "Emmett, No" she shook her head disapprovingly.

The phone began to ring and they all looked at the phone as Elliana started to stir in her sleep.
"Is that Charlie" She stepped forward "he's been calling twice a day".

"he's in pretty rough shape".

"eventually we'll have to tell him you didn't make it" Carlisle commented "he needs to mourn Bella" Edward added, they all both nodded. "Okay we'll do it tomorrow" She answered. "i'm gonna miss this place" Emmett said a hint of sadness in his tone.
"we'll come back we always do".

everything they had said confused Jacob.

"wait, nobody said anything about leaving"
"once people believe Bella is dead we can't risk anyone seeing her." Carlisle tried to reason, "So you just pick up and disappear"
"Jacob we don't have another choice"

Elli started to stir again but this time she woke up and Emmett left to put her to bed thankful he could leave the awkward situation.

++++

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

UNEDITED