Oldrivalshipping

Disclaimer: I don't own pokespe. Wish I did though. (Green is the boy and Blue is the girl)

Re-did on 3/21/20

Blue's P.O.V.

"Hey look! It's that girl!" 

"What girl?"

"You know, the one who became a pokedex holder even though she stole a Squirtle from Professor Oak. I hear she lies a lot too."

"Geez. If it's so easy to become a pokedex holder, then I should be a pokedex holder. That would make me famous for sure."

"She doesn't deserve to be a pokedex holder!"

"Yeah. She's just a burden to them. Not with a history of stealing and trickery."

"Hey she's looking this way."

Words like these are what people having been saying about me for a long time. I quit stealing ever since Professor Oak gave me a pokedex. I truly recognize my mistakes, and as a pokedex holder, I am trying to make it up. I don't even know how this information got released in the first place. Every time I go out, there are always people pointing at me, saying things about wishing they were in my place and that I have no right to be a pokedex holder. *sigh* 

"Greenie, why are people talking about something from sooooo long ago? They clearly know what I have done since then" I asked Green when I went to the Viridian Gym. 

"Don't ask me. I'm not the expert."

"Aw, come on Greenie, don't be cold. Can't you help me?"

"No." He replied with no emotion.

"Why?" My voice trembled a bit.

"Because this is not my problem."

"So you don't care?"

"Yeah so?" That broke my heart.

"So you don't care about anything?" He nods.

"Even if I suddenly disappear?" He nods again. I couldn't take it anymore.

I cried standing up, "Maybe everyone is right. Maybe I don't deserve to be a pokedex holder if I cannot even become friends with people who can understand. Maybe I really should leave."

Green's P.O.V.

"Maybe I should leave." 

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I go away so every person in this world that talks about how bad of a person I am so no one has to worry anymore. It's not like you care anyway. Goodbye." 

"Blue wai-" SLAM. The door closed shut. I stared at it, thinking about what just happened. I realized what I told her and regret it. 

What have I done? If Blue was really thinking about disappearing, I just pushed her into doing it. Strange though, I really do care about what Blue just told me. I just made the wrong choice of not saying so. Now, my best friend and crush is about to leave. Possibly forever.

"Not if I can stop it." I hurried out the door to look for her. I stopped by her house first. I knock before opened the door quietly and looked around. There is a dim light coming from the hallway upstairs, most likely from her room. I peeked around the corner and saw Blue stuffing things into a bag.

Third Person P.O.V.

Blue turned and grabbed a knife and lockpicking tools from a drawer.

"I'll be needing this for once." 

"What are you doing?" Blue turned around and saw Green standing at the doorway.

"That's my line. Shouldn't you be at the gym right now?" Blue glared at him. 

"I came here to tell you to stop. Blue, you can't do this. There are still people who care about you. There are still people who will be sad if you are gone."

"Oh, like you are one of them? That is a lie."

"No. It is the truth." Green stated. Blue froze.

"You expect me to believe that now? What about everything you said earlier."

"Blue, I..." Green stopped. I can't do this. She already hates me. But even if it won't make a difference, I still have to tell her.

"You what?" Blue narrowed her eyes in suspicion.

"Blue, I really love you. Ever since we were kids. When you disappeared, I didn't understand. But as I grew older, I realized how lonely I was. I started closing myself off from my friends and family. When I found out that you were the girl that was kidnapped at the Pokemon League, I've never felt so relieved. Those feelings still hold true today. So Blue, please. Don't leave. I know you can get passed this. I will help. I'm sure Red and the others will help too."

"..." Blue didn't reply

"Blue?"

"I never knew." She whispered. She stands up.

"I never knew that you ever cared about me, much less like me. I thought you kept trying to make me go away because you hated me. But Green," Blue stepped towards Green, "I really love you too. Ever since the Deoxys incident on Sevii Island. When I told you that I felt like disappearing, that was true. It was also a test to see how much you care. Based on you reply there, you didn't care. But that changed here. Thank you." Blue tiptoed and kissed him, leaving Green speechless. 

"Blue, I-"

"You will help me right?"

"... Yeah. I will." Gresn replied.

"Thanks Green." She said, wrapping her arms around him.

"Hm. Pesky woman." He whispered, returning her hug.

Whoo. Fanfiction #2 is done. I hope there will be more readers soon. Please comment and Good Reading. If you wish to rant, then rant on. Just no cursing.

Edit: The first one was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. It just didn't make sense. So I redid it to make more sense. Things progressed to quickly and like, the heck is a "murder-thief". Nothing makes sense. Besides, it felt too ooc for both sides, although the confession has to remain EXTRA-cringe. So yeah. I might be changing a few others, especially the first one. That also makes no sense. Please tell me how you like the change!

P.S. The words "There are still people who care about you. There are still people who will be sad if you are gone." are actually not mine. There from Tsurugi Yoshichika from Luck & Logic when he was stopping someone from doing something that could make her forget her memories. Thanks Luck & Logic.