"I'm trying" I wipe my tears. He looks at me.

"Look Maddie. Everything I said I didn't mean it in a bad way. I meant it in a good way. Because that's how you would know I love you. I really didn't mean to make you cry over this" he wipes away more tears.

"I know. I'm just an emotional mess" I shake my head. "I'm mad that you came in here after I told you not to though" I said. He laughs.

"Maddie. I know you more than you know yourself" he replied.

"Yeah. I forgot that I had the spare" I laugh also.

"You okay now?" He asks kissing my cheek.

"Yeah I think I'm fine" I sighed. "You can go play your video games. Why did you come up here in the first place?" I asked.

"Was just wondering what you were doing. And then I was disappointed to see you crying instead of what I hoped" he said and I roll my eyes. He smirks.

"You're a pig" I tell him.

"I know you like it Maddie" he said.

"Yeah okay" I muttered. I get up and go to the washroom. Shit. I look like a swollen baboon asshole. "Oh my god Mason you didn't tell me I look like this" I groan washing my face.

"You look fine. You were just crying" he shrugs coming into the washroom also.

"You're annoying I'm taking a shower" I push him.

"Can I join?" He asks.

"Your best friends downstairs" I said.

"So what" he shrugs. He grabs me by my hips pulling me close to him.

"What if he wonders where you are?" I asked.

"It's a shower Maddie. I'm pretty sure we've done worse with other people in the house" he grins.

"Shut up" I roll my eyes he laughs.

"Now let's take a shower" he takes his shirt off.

"Hey I never said yes" I point out.

"I know you will" he shrugs pulling down his pants also.

"For that. Put your clothes back on right now" I tell him.

"I'm already pretty much naked Maddie you wouldn't do that to me" he says.

"I definitely would" I replied. He turns the shower on.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yes Mason you're being annoying" I laugh. He gets into the shower after fully undressing. "Mason. Asshole" I said.

"You coming in?" He asks.

"I could easily wait" I said.

"I'll use all the water Maddie. Get in" he tells me. I glare at the curtain there. "Maddie" he says slowly.

"Shut up" I roll my eyes. I get into the shower also.

"Make me" he says with a smirk.

"Give me the shampoo" I demand.

"Maddie......" he says.

"I'm not making out with you right now" I tell him.

"You're boring" He groans.

"Thanks" I grin.

"Love you though" he says.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever" I wave him off. He puts shampoo on my hair. He rubs it in. "What are you doing?" I laugh.

"You won't make out with me. So I'm taking up my time with washing your hair" he said back I laugh again.

"You're weird" I shake my head. He grins.

~

I text Lila. We made plans to go to the beach and then to go shopping for some clothes and new bathing suits.

"Maddie. Pizza is here" Mason walks in standing at the doorway.

"K, coming" I get off the bed.

"Whatcha doing?" He asks.

"Texting Lila" I replied as we walk down the stairs.

"Planing some girly things to do girly things?" He mocks I roll my eyes.

"Planning how to cut off your dick Mason" I said walking into the kitchen.

"If you wanna see it so bad. Tell me" He nudges me as I grab a pice rod pizza putting it on the plate.

"Not right now thanks" I smile grabbing another piece and sitting down.

"K well you know where to get me if you do" he winks sitting across from me.

"You need help" I sighed.

"Then help me" he remarks back. I bite my pizza.

"It's harder than it looks" I like out.

"That is what he said" he says.

"...no words."

************************

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed this very off chapter. It's not that good. I kind of needed a filler chapter. But anyways. Hope you guys like it enough whatever ya know. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽