The News - Betty's POV

"So hows you're guys' summer?"

"Omg B its was great me and Archie learned how to sail and...

"And we helped my dad with his construction site" Archie says cutting Veronica off.

"Archiekins i was gonna say that!" Veronica says pouting. I just laugh at the two goofballs

"OMG B! I'm such a bad friend how was your internship?" Veronica practically screamed at me even though i was sitting right across from her.

"It was ok I guess im not sure photography is for me anymore, but I did a lot of writing on my break and that might be something i want to do. Ha i sound like you Archie last summer with music."

"I found my calling during a boring internship and now you did... Twinzzzz"

We all began to laugh until Veronica tapped me and Archie on the shoulder and pointed to a certain red head walking over to us.

"How are the 3 stooges doing?" Cheryl rudely asked

"Ummm... fine I gu..."

"Stop I don't actually care" Cheryl said interrupting me. "I'm just here to warn you that the Southside Scum's school shut down so all the students will be transferring here."

"Thanks Cheryl but they cant be that bad."

"Whatever see you losers later" Cheryl says walking away

"V, you cant be serious those people are criminals, they're terrible people"

"Come on Betty lighten up they cant be that bad"

"Seriously Archie?"

"Oh I have an Idea lets host a welcome committee for them"

"I'm in, Betty?"

"No way I would never welcome those criminals into our town let alone our school." I say walking away and getting in my car.

"Oh boy" I think to myself as I start my car and drive home