Laksh was lost in her eyes. He looses his grip from her wrist. Ragini rubs it.. idiot.

Laksh; u fooled me! U like Manik!

Ragini; No I don't like him I know him. N I didn't liked to U! U asked me if I like any of ur group members but Manik isn't one of urs. It's strange. I know him since my childhood. He had stopped talking to me since he transferred to this college I didn't know y but now I understand it. He wants to be a rowdy.

Laksh; I thought U would slap him. Bcz of U I lost a bet with the boys. U!!!

Ragini; Wah u used our bet for ur other bet to be for ur benefit... she claps. Wah wah wah!!!

She took out her mobile n let a video play.

A video in which Laksh is shown saying. I Laksh Maheshwari will bet with U Ragini Khanna. That if u win I will do what U say for how long u want me to do it.

Ragini; u better keep on ur word or I will send this video viral.

Laksh; fine! But our bet isn't over yet. U tricked me... I won't leave u for that.

Ragini comes closer. Okay don't leave me. Give me one minute of ur precious time. And kiss me! That is all I want.

Laksh; what! Our bet was that Manik will got hit. He got hit by Anika. U planned this!

Ragini; it doesn't matter who hit him. What matters is that I didn't hit him. Btw how should I know u will send him today?!.

Laksh was fuming in anger. But she is right. How could she know he would send Manik to her today?.

Laksh pins her to the wall n kisses her.... a whole minute in heaven for her hell for him.

An alarm of the mobile rings but he didn't stopped neither she did...

A knock at the door. Both looked at each other in shocked.

Ragini?! R u there?!.

Ragini was numb so Laksh talked.

Laksh; No she isn't here Chakor.

Chakor; Laksh... r u inside the classroom? What r u doing there?!.

Laksh; non of ur business.

Chakor; arrgg I will break that door!

Laksh; do it I don't care. Btw didn't the principal warns u one more vandalism n u r out!

Chakor fumes n stamps with her feet's away.

Ragini; Uff. She hugs him once. Repeat?

Laksh removes her hands. Go!

Ragini pouts. She shows him her tongue 😝.
Laksh opens the door n pushes her out.

Ragini stamps with her feet's n leaves.

Laksh closed the door n rested his head on the door. That Manik is her childhood friend she would never hit him. But he wants to be a member I'm sure he told her that he will come. Idiot bcz of him I lost my bets. In his anger He hits the door with his fist. Ouch!! 😭. He blows air on his hand.

He opens the door to leave the classroom but something was shining on the floor... he could sense it from the corner of his eyes he saw it...

He bend down n picked it up. A bracelet? Laksh u r hurting me! It's hers oh let me see who gave it to her. For my Laado in love Daadi!. Laado? He smirks.

The day was taking an end when the reality hit Ragini.

Anika; Ragini what happen?

Ragini was near her tears she never cries. Never she is bold n strong but when it comes to her family she becomes weak very weak.

Ragini was sobbing she was controlling it... but she starts to cry... my bracelet Daadi gave me on my 10th birthday is missing!!!

Laksh who was nearby saw her innocence those big eyes m, rosy fluffy lips.. he couldn't stop thinking of them since the kiss happened.

Ragini; Daadi is no more that is the last beautiful memory I have from her

Avny; U don't worry. Tell me where were u. We will find it!

Ragini sniffs n nods. Telling them where she was the whole day.

Laksh was back in the college building searching for her locker.

Without anyone's knowledge he put the bracelet in an envelope n slides in through the air slots.

Hey!!!!

Laksh frighten yeh kahan se aaja ti hai {where the hell does she always come}?.

Chakor; what r u doing on our floor side.

Oh Jungli Billi mind ur language!

Laksh oh pakhandi our Jungli Billi I'm save!

Chakor; Suraj that is our side!
Suraj; so what this building is not urs!

Chakor; Suraj

Suraj; Chakor!

Ragini sobs silently.

Suraj; Ragini?!. (A man who can't see a woman's cry). He gave her a handkerchief. Everything okay?

Chakor; Pakhandi!!! {two face}.

Suraj; Laksh let's go or else she will eat my brain.

Laksh nods. Haan Haan Bhai let's go. Who knows y this daiyan is crying. She na never took a proper look... he moves his eyes to her locker.

Ragini didn't hesitate long n opens the locket n found the envelope. She opens it n found her bracelet... 💖💖💖😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️.

_____

Please comment and vote