Chapter 18

I'll try to make this chapter longer only because my last chapter wasn't that long also I changed who plays Becky.

Travis P.O.V

"Hey Travis it's good to see you again." It's her it's really her she looked great. "Hey Lexi." She still had an amazing body. "Travis can we talk?" I looked at my dad and sister and they came up with excuses to leave . "So what do you want to talk about?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"Your son I want to talk to you about your son." She had a boy she left before we could find out the gender. "I want you to be in his life I feel terrible for the way I left and ended things if you want to please be apart of his life I'm moving back in with my parents and Becky so whatever you decide to do you know where to find me." She got up and I got up with her.

"You know Travis I didn't leave because of you I left because I couldn't handle the stares." I just looked at her she's so beautiful she started to lean in I'm with her sister but I'll always love Lexi but I'm with her sister I kept telling my self this but I couldn't help myself I kissed her and she kissed back till I pulled back. "I'll always love you Travis." She left and once she did I ran to my room and looked for my phone.

(Texting part may look weird b=Travis I = Becky

Becky: why didn't you tell me that Lexi was back?

Travis😍❤️: I'm sorry I was going to tell you did something happen?

Becky: don't be mad

Travis😍❤️: what did you do

Becky: She leaned in but I kissed her I pulled away I swear

Travis😍❤️: am I just not good Enough for you

Becky: no I really like you

Travis😍❤️: then why would you kiss her

Becky: I didn't mean for it to happen

Travis😍❤️: yes you did you meant for it to happen because you still love her and she's the perfect everything and perfect at every.

Becky: I'm sorry

(That is over let's get back to the story)

Ava P.O.V

I miss Derek so much Clover was over trying to help me but it wasn't working I'm just to sad I want to stay in bed and never talk to anyone I feel weird crying over guy because if a guy and me ever broke up I honestly didn't care but with Derek it's like I'm missing a part of me and we weren't even together that long and I feel like I lost the love of my life but he's not the love of my life so why am I so sad about it.

"Come on Ava we can go to your favorite clubs tonight." I started crying again because at one of my favorite clubs I broke up with Derek and almost died why does Derek have to ruin everything. "Okay that's it I'm calling Derek." I stop immediately why would she say that she knows what happened between us.

"Clover don't you dare call him." She got out her phone and called him I can't let her call him so I did the only logical thing I jumped on her. "Clover put the phone down." I Said hitting her and trying to grab the phone. "Ava get off I'm calling him and you can't stop me." This went on for 5 minutes before she was able to get a hold of Derek.

( D= Derek and C=Clover)

D: hey clover why did you call me?
C: Derek I know what happened between you and Ava but she's just not herself anymore can you please talk to her?
D: Clover I want to talk to her but I can't I hurt her badly you know this.
C: Derek please get up here.
(And I'm done with that)

"He may come I don't know yet." Clover Said sitting down getting a book. "I hate you." She was still reading the book then she just closed it and looked up at me. "Oh please you know how much you love me." Then she just went back to her book smiling and I don't know why the book she is reading is about The plague and what happened when it was around if she's smiling because of that then Clover has a messed up mind like seriously messed.

Clover P.O.V

I hope that Derek comes I know what he did and I know he didn't mean to but at the same time I want to go to his house and beat the crap out of him for what he did to Ava. As I was reading I got a text from Axel telling me that Derek was on his way.

"Hey Ava my parents need me right now so I'll come by late." I got up putting her book away which I didn't want to put back because it's a good book. "Okay I'll see you later." I left and went back home I hope everything between them will be alright.

Once I got home my mom and dad were there and they looked angry. "Clover can you tell me what this is?" Asked my father While holding up a paper I walked over to him and took the paper it was my report card and I looked great A in English, A in History, A in Pre-Calculus, A in French 3 and A in Speech but I got to Science and it was a D. Science is my best subject and I'm failing it.

"Clover can you tell us how this happened you have never failed science." My mother said she's right I've never failed science if anything Math is my worst subject but I'm passing it. "Is it because of that boy the Rider boy?" My father said. They haven't been home in weeks how could they know about him. "Clover maybe you shouldn't see him anymore or at least not till you get that grade up." My mother said.

I don't want want to anger them anymore more so I just nodded my head. "Yes mother I won't see or talk to him till my grade are up again I promise." My mother got up and hugged me she hasn't hugged me in 2 years except when I was in the hospital.

"Just know we love you Clover and we're doing this because we love you and you'll see him once that grade is up it won't be long till you see him again." My mother said rubbing my back I nodded my head.

"Don't worry Clover he can wait and we'll be here for you we're staying home and decided to take jobs that are closer to home." My father said getting up and holding his hand out.

After me and my mother were done hugged I shook my fathers hand then went to my room and studied it was hard because Axel kept calling and texting me but I can't let him distract me from what's important I have deep feelings for him but my future is more Important then him in 3 years or next year when we graduate he could be gone but my future will still be here in months from now he could move on to someone else but my future will still be here Axel can leave me whenever but my future is here to stay with me.

I hope you enjoyed it took me longer than I expected but I hope you enjoyed.