50 | worry, vamps & wolves.

Start from the beginning

❝ Believe me, first day in school is pretty much boring. Sometimes I'd sleep during the speech or maybe follow the lines that the President of the school would always say. ❞ Eric said, with a stretch on his back as if exaggerating as much. Then opening the door of the event hall only to be greeted by the coldness of the AC.

If it couldn't get any more colder.

• • •

( warning : harsh words )

S I X
M O N T H S
L A T E R

Please, feel yourself at home. I'll call Bella in for you then I'll order some pizza. Alice hand signed to you which you returned with a thanks. Surprisingly, the Cullens had a party located on their hourse. People are having a good time,

well you're not.

Let's just say too much sound irritates your hearing aid, every so often you had to lessen the sensitivity. And the dress that hugs your curves is making you hard to breathe, so you had to tug the hem of your dress but it'll display your chest more which made you furious.

Trying to put on a smile as the other students greeted, you then made your way outside the house only to breathe in the nice smell of nature. No air pollution and such, Las Vegaz has it all and you did not like it.

[ name ]! what are you doing here? ❞ Jacob hand signed to you, as you smiled at him. His friends waving at you with a grin, the others started learning American Sign Language so they could converse with you in an easier way for your sake.

It took them some time, but now it's worth it that practically all your friends converse to you in such way.  ❝ I don't like crowds. ❞ you signed back with a weary smile,

Jacob sighed as Jared came behind him,  ❝ How about we'll talk here outside instead? We don't like crowds too, and there's some benches to your left. We'll bring some food, you go ahead. ❞ Jared signed which you happily nodded, turning away from them as you made your way towards the benches he spoke of.

A grateful smile crept up to your face as you sat and took your heels, with a strangled sigh as you struggled taking it off. Now resting your back, gazing at the stars that twinkled brightly before you.

Feeling the presence of the boys, you tilted your head back at them only to see them holding some junk food, three boxes of pizza, and different drinks on hand. The Cullen family started filling in the benches as well as Emmett and Embry are taking care of the bonfire.

Alice and Jasper are inside, she said she couldn't leave her guests until 10PM. And it's 9:30. ❞ Esme signed at you as you nodded in understanding, standing up to grab yourself some pizza as you sat back down with Jacob just beside you.

We're gonna sit here all night! ❞ Embry signed while doing a victory dance as Quil and Seth joined him. Earning a few laughs from the others as you giggled,

The night indeed continue with stories, they were getting a hang of their hang sign as you'd smile every so often after realizing they had done it for you. Their laughs were satisfying to hear, although some are too loud which would made you wince but you just love the way how they're so happy.