//2//

y/n;

I heard someone snoring beside me and i quickly opened my eyes and there on my bed, is a man with a bunny ears and a white fluffy tail and naked. Well shit. I covered my eyes, nudging the naked man on the ribs, blushing.

"Jungkook! ireona kookie!" you yelled at his ear, trying your best not to look at his naked form and succeeded.

"Noona?" the bunny boy murmured, stretching. "get up you need to wear some clothes!" You blushed, turning your back on him. "Arraseo, arraseo." he grunted, stepping out of bed and you couldn't help but glance behind, catching a glimpse of his round ass and turning on your back again.

You heard the door closed heard a scream. "o-oh.. SHIT! Y/N! YOUR BUNNY IS NAKED!" Maeri yelled, all flustered.

"Aish.. MIANHEYO MAERI! HE IS STILL INNOCENT!" You yelled back, rolling your eyes.

You heard a knock on your bedroom door and kookie peeked inside. "N-noona.." he whispered. "k-koo-kookie doesn't h-have any c-clothes.."he said sheepishly. "Oh, right.. forgot about that, your clothes are in your room, on the left." you replied.

"Where n-noona?" he asked. "in your cabinet, kookie." you said softly. "w-what is c-cabinet?" he asked confused. aish really... "Kookie, can you stay in your room's bathroom first?" you asked impatiently. "o-okay, n-noona." once he closed your bedroom's door, he immediately went inside the bathroom as his owner says so.

You quickly went into his cabinet and brought out a black pants, white shirt and a black converse. of course, you did not forget about his boxers. You quickly headed out of his room and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

you saw Taehyung in human form and he is eating breakfast. Once he heard your footsteps, his ears perked up and he got out of his seat and hugged me. why is he hugging me? "what's the problem, taetae?" you asked, with a concerned look of course.

he shook his head then went back to his seat. "yah.. maeri-ah, whatcha eating?" you asked. "i'm waiting for you to cook breakfast." she said. "tsch." you said. you wore your bunny apron then started cooking pancakes for breakfast since you got no school today.

While you were busy flipping the pancakes, you heard fast footsteps coming towards the kitchen. You didn't care because you don't want to burn the pancakes. After you finished cooking, you put the pancakes on the plates individually, adding some honey and blueberries on top so it will be more delicious. "BREAKFAST IS READY!" you said and everyone's head perked up and their mouths watering because of the sight. You served them their breakfast and waited for their reaction. jungkook took his first bite and his ears perked up, eyes widened and frozen. "mm... noona this is y-yummy." he said while he took his second bite. "same here too." taehyung said. "woah y/n, you should cook more often." maeri said. "in your dreams, maeri. you're the one who's gonna cook for lunch later ." you said. "aish.." she replied. "anyways, i'm gonna go take a bath and you three will behave and be nice to eachother, got it?" you said strictly. "Arraseo.." they said in unison.

After cleaning, I wore a white summer dress, with matching ankle boots. you went downstairs and saw everyone on the couch sitting quietly. I stifled a laugh, coughing instead. "oh my god." You put your hands in your hips, cocking your head at the side.

"you know what, let's go shopping." you said and they quickly went to their rooms to change their clothes.